Oceanfront Kapoho Hokulani Kai, Swim, Snorkel, Kay
Oceanfront Kapoho Hokulani Kai, Swim, Snorkel, Kay
From: Rates nt 400 USD
OUTDOORS: Starting at the top--
* Roof Top Deck, with Hot Tub: Talk about a view! There is a 270 degree ocean view--no kidding. Here you will find two chaise lounge chairs and two rocking swivel chairs and a small table. The moon and sun both rise out of the ocean and this is a fantastic place to see that. With a clear night, the stars, and the Milky Way, are awe-inspiring. There's not too many places in the world where you can see stars so close to the horizon.
* Lanai off the Great Room: This is your outdoor dining room. There is a large table and dining chairs. Great indoor/outdoor living
* Downstairs Lanai: When the weather is really hot, there is a ground level lanai that is just perfect. We have a bench, table and two chairs here, There's a picnic table.
* Great Room: This large room is used for many purposes. Comfortable Living Room, cozy Dining Room, extra Bedroom (double bed), TV, large Kitchen and a Bar. The vintage furniture is just right for Hawaii.
* Kitchen: The kitchen has top of the line hardware including appliances, faucets, knives, pots & pans. There is also a coffee maker, blender, toaster, mixing bowls, kitchen towels, flatware, serving pieces, and cutting boards. And the bar area, with sink, works well as a serving buffet or a hang-out for the non-chef(s) to keep the chef(s) company. The whole area is very functional, and part of the great room, so nobody misses any of the fun happenings.
* Master Bedroom: Large room with a super comfortable King sized bed, built-in dresser and closet, ceiling fan, a chair for reading or relaxing, reading lamps and romantic indirect lighting. Did we mention the HUGE ocean view? This room is quite gorgeous.
* Master Bath: Tropical gone fabulous. Shower with two shower-heads, bench, and an ocean view! There’s also an unbelievable piece of granite that makes the walls of the shower look like you are inside a really refreshing volcano. Of course there are towels, soap, and a hair dryer.
* Second Bedroom: Comfortable Pillow-Top Queen-sized bed, closet with built in shelf for your luggage, reading lamp, ceiling fan, and a big ocean view.
* Second Bathroom: This bathroom is across the hall from the second bedroom, so it functions as the powder room as well. It has a tub/shower, with marble walls, a cool copper sink, and toilet all in a good-sized bathroom. Fluffy towels, hand/body soap, and a hair dryer make it all work well.
* Plus -- a bonus room shaded you can hang-out or work. There's a door leading to the back deck, for an extra-spacious feeling.
* Garage: This is where all the toys (bicycles, boogie boards, and kayaks) live. There are some stray swim fins, and masks/snorkels, though we can't guarantee we'll have your size. We also have a ping-pong table for family fun.
Other information about what we provide:
* Hand/Body soap, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap, Laundry soap, Toilet Paper
* Hair Dryers
* Ironing Board & Iron
* The home is built with top-quality materials and attention to every detail. It has stone decking, solid brass ship’s lighting fixtures, and plenty of ventilation-providing windows. The front door is big and beautiful -- 4 feet wide locally-milled eucalyptus with a stained-glass window panel depicting the fish found in the bay. On the inside there is the same brass ship’s lighting, local hardwoods for the cabinets and floors (jacaranda, silky oak), granite, copper, and a beachy white-washed ceiling with indirect and direct lighting. It is friendly, comfortable, and ultimately luxurious.
We regret that this house is not really suitable for children between the ages of 1 year and 12 years.
Also: To be in compliance with Hawaii State Law (Act 204 Session Laws Hawaii State Legislature, 2015) our Hawaii Tax I. D. No. is W51759221-01
- Hot Tub Private Hot tub on rooftop deck!
- 4 bicycles Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Garage BBQ
- Utensils Stove - Electric
- Refrigerator Microwave
- Ice Maker Full Kitchen
- Dishwasher Coffee Maker
- TV/VCR Stereo
- Phone Linens provided
- High Speed Internet CD Player
- Cable/Satellite TV Private hot tub on rooftop deck
Propane barbecue grill,, fully equipped kitchen, linens, towels, beach towels, all cooking utensils, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer/dryer, parking, satellite TV, VCR, CD player and CDs, telephone, free wireless internet access, deck/porch, yard, oceanfront, bicycles, some snorkels & masks, two person spa on rooftop deck, lots of outdoor furniture, kayaks.
- Lava viewing Snorkeling
- Wildlife Viewing Spelunking
- Horseback Riding Windsurfing
- Swimming Surfing
- Snorkeling/Diving Fishing
- Boating Spa
- Sightseeing Shopping
- Restaurants Museums
- Golf Biking
Driving distance to Volcano National Park, Lava Tree State Park, botanical gardens, Ahalanui Hot Pond, Pohoiki surf spot, snorkeling, hiking, biking, boating, fishing, diving, kayaking, surfing, swimming, siteseeing, wildlife viewing, black sand beaches, olympic size swimming pool in Pahoa, stargazing, restaurants in nearby Pahoa, Keaau, and Hilo.
- Fabulous snorkeling in the area!! Near water
- Near beach Waterfront
Hilo Vacation Rentals Home - Oceanfront Kapoho Hokulani Kai, Swim, Snorkel, Kay
Oceanfront Kapoho Hokulani Kai, Swim, Snorkel, Kay ID: 107719