The Keauhou-Kona Surf and Racquet Club is located in quiet and prestigious Keauhou, about 4 miles south of the village of Kona. We are adjacent to the Kona Country Club Golf Course. This gated oceanfront complex offers free use of the lighted tennis courts, free parking, large swimming pool, volleyball, and barbecue areas. It is nestled among 14 beautifully landscaped tropical acres. You're within walking distance of the Kahalu'u snorkeling beach, (one of the best on the Big Island), golf, shopping, restaurants, and movie theaters.
Our two-story condo is approximately 1200 square feet in size and is situated on the third floor overlooking the scenic palm trees and greenery of the Kona Country Club Golf Course and the blue Pacific Ocean. This impeccably maintained unit offers soaring vaulted ceilings, newly remodeled kitchen, new appliances and upscale furnishings. This is our second home and you will find it is fully-equipped with everything you'll need. We even have all the beach necessities for you to enjoy such as beach chairs, beach towels and mats, ice chests and beach umbrellas and pool toys.
We have received rave reviews from our guests regarding the quality of our condo and the superb amenities. Many of our guests are now repeat customers and come back to enjoy our condo on each visit to the Big Island. This unit is wonderful for couples or families who desire quality amenities, spaciousness and privacy.
There are two bedrooms on the main floor and a bedroom with two twin beds upstairs in the loft which can be converted into a king bed. Both bedrooms are furnishd with king size beds. The master bedroom is located off the lanai and has golf course & partial ocean view.
The entertainment center in the living room has a TV, DVD Player,VCR, and CD/Stereo. There is also a large color TV and stereo/CD player in the upstairs loft bedroom and color set in master bedroom.
Shoji screen doors separate the master bedroom and the living/dining room, and the beautiful views beyond the large furnished lanai. The condo is decorated in soft whites with tropical accents. The unit faces the ocean and catches the refreshing trade breezes. There are also several ceiling fans located throughout.
The large lanai is furnished with beautiful new patio tables and seating areas, perfect for dining or enjoying your morning cup of Kona coffee and listening to the native Hawaii birds sing. Two great lounges for that perfect nap!!
We spent considerable time researching the Big Island before we purchased this very special condo. We'll be happy to provide you with recommendations on activities to make your vacation even more enjoyable. Come and enjoy the magic of Kona!
For your comfort this is a Non-Smoking unit, and Pets are not allowed.
- Pool BBQ
- Utensils Stove - Electric
- Refrigerator Microwave
- Ice Maker Full Kitchen
- Dishwasher Coffee Maker
- TV/VCR Phone
- Linens provided CD Player
- Cable/Satellite TV
* Features, * Rate Details, , * Guest Comments (0), * Back to Top, , * Amenities, o Washer, o Dryer, o Linens Provided, o Off Street Parking, * Beds, o King Bed (2), o Twin/Single Bed (2) , * Entertainment, o Cable/Satellite TV, o DVD, o VCR, o Video Library, o CD Player, o Stereo System, o Private Pool, o Shared Pool, * Kitchen, o Full Kitchen, o Cooking Utensils Provided, o Refrigerator, o Dishwasher, o Microwave, o Ice Maker, * Outdoor Features, o Gas/Electric BBQ Grill, o Charcoal BBQ Grill, o Lanai, * View/Location, o Beach View, o Ocean View, o Golf Course View, * Communications, o Telephone, * Other Amenities, o 3 Color Cable TVs, 2 CD/Stereos, Full Kitchen with All New Appliances, Fully-equipped Kitchen & Utensils provided, gourmet cookware, 2 coffee makers, Coffee Grinder, Blenders, Waffle maker, food processor, Washer & Dryer in unit, Charcoal Grills (BBQ), Beach Coolers, Beach Towels, Mats, Beach Chairs, For your comfort this is a Non-Smoking unit, Sorry, * Suitability, o No Pets Allowed, o Smoking Not Allowed
- Wildlife Viewing Horseback Riding
- Windsurfing Waterskiing
- Swimming Surfing
- Snorkeling/Diving Sailing
- Parasailing Jet Skiing
- Fishing Boating
- Theaters / Cinemas Tennis
- Sightseeing Shuffleboard
- Shopping Restaurants
- Racquetball Museums
- Horseshoes Golf
- Fitness Center / Gym Biking
* Activities (on site and nearby), o Golf, o Tennis, o Shopping, o Sightseeing, o Restaurants, o Kayaking, o Sailing, o Boating, o Parasailing, o Shelling, o Swimming, o Snorkeling/Diving, o Surfing, o Windsurfing, o Biking, o Hiking, o Fishing, o Cinemas/Movie Theaters, * Other Activities, o On-site free tennis (day & night) and On-site tennis pro offers tennis clinics and private lessons, Ancient Hawaiian arhchaeological areas, Nearby Beaches and Snorkeling Areas, Whale Watching, Dolphin Viewing, Beautiful Beaches, Restaurants - both Gourmet & Cheap Eats, Biking, Rollerblade Park, Don't Miss Visiting the Volcano or Skiing on Mauna Kea!, ,
- Near beach Beachfront
Marianne P Noonan
Luxury Oceanview Condo/Keauhou Surf, Racquet Club ID: 187902