Huatulco (wah-tool-co), Mexico, comprises 7 bays and 37 pristine beaches of golden sand, palm trees, and crystal-clear water. Enjoy sailing, boating, deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, golf, tennis, and exploring the natural beauty of the bays.
Villa Tres Hermanas is managed by a professional staff (English-, Spanish- and German-speaking) who will provide you with information and friendly service to make your stay a truly carefree and restful vacation.
- Ceiling Fans CDs
- Pool Full Kitchen
- TV/VCR Phone
- High Speed Internet CD Player
- Cable/Satellite TV Air Conditioning
- Native wood and Tikal marble Maid Service
- 3 l/2 all marble bathrooms , - Cantera fountain in patio , - Ocean Breeze , - Infinity private swimming pool , - Cascading waterspout over pool , - Outdoor shower by pool , - Private gardens , - Wet bar on terrace with palapa roof , - Maid service , - 24-hour security, gated , - Night watchman , - Private parking lot , - Laundry facility available , - Spectacular Sunsets , - DVD player and DVDs , - Computer and printer , , ****Cook can be arranged upon request
- Windsurfing Waterskiing
- Swimming Snorkeling/Diving
- Sailing Parasailing
- Jet Skiing Fishing
- Boating Sightseeing
- Shopping Restaurants
Villa Tres Hermanas is within 10 minutes walking to the beaches in Santa Cruz and Chahue, and a 5-10 minute taxi ride to the unspoiled beaches of Tangolunda, Chahue, El Maguey, Conejos, and La Entrega. It is equally close to the restaurants, plazas, shops, and markets of the picturesque towns of Santa Cruz and La Crucecita. And it is only a 20-25 minute taxi ride from Huatulco International Airport in Oaxaca.
- Oceanfront Near beach
Luxury Oceanfront Villa-Private Pool in Huatulco ID: 22721