Before dinner at a choice of one of the hotel's restaurants, guests can sit in deep leather armchairs sipping wine by an open fire in the English-style bar, where there are a number of large oil paintings to admire. For dinner, the Vivaldi restaurant offers gourmet French, Mediterranean and local cuisine while bistro, Le Jardin focuses on French and seasonal dishes. Guests can also take advantage of 500 square metres of exercise and relaxation facilities in the fitness centre or take a dip in the pool. For those who need a little pampering, visitors can relax and rejuvenate in the spa bath or indulge in a massage or Finnish or steam sauna. Those keen to explore Berlin can call on the hotel's concierge services; Berlin's Olympic Stadium is six kilometres away and Berlin Zoo is just five kilometres away. Tegel Airport is an approximate driving time 15 minutes and a distance of 10 kilometres.
Deluxe room: One king or queen bed. 30 square metres. Baroque-style furnishings and traditionally-styled decor. Air conditioning, desk, minibar, electronic trouser press. PC with high-speed Internet, 34-channel cable television, CD player. Marble bathroom with under-floor heating, illuminated makeup and shaving mirror, hair dryer, and scale.
Executive Suite: One bed. Baroque-style furnishings and traditionally-styled decor. Desk. High-speed Internet access. Cable TV. CD player. Minibar. Makeup mirror.
Grand Deluxe Room: One bed. Baroque-style furnishings and traditionally-styled decor. Desk. High-speed Internet access. Cable TV. CD player. Minibar. Makeup mirror.
A shuttle service to the hotel from the airport is available on request, alternatively buses number 109 and M29 go to Grunewald. Taxis are also available to and from the airport.
To get to the hotel from the airport, take motorway A111/A100 as far as exit Kurfurstendamm, leave the motorway here and at the end of the exit turn right into Hubertusallee and continue up to the square Joseph- Joachim-Platz. Here turn right into Hubertusallee StraBe and follow it to the 6th street on the right which is BrahmsstraBe, the hotel is 70 metres along on the right.
- High Speed Internet Conference room(s)
- Meeting room (small groups) Health club
- Business center Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment Shoe shine
- Restaurant(s) Suitable for children
- Business services Babysitting or child care
- Full-service health spa Currency exchange
- Elevator/lift Computer rental
- Wedding services Concierge services
- Express check-in Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor Barbecue grill(s)
- Sauna Medical assistance available
- Bar/lounge Parking (valet)
- Umbrella Library
- Internet public area - wireless Massage-treatment room
- Coffee in lobby Safe-deposit box
- Parking garage Room service (24 hours)
- Express check-out Spa services on site
- Translation services Internet public area - surcharge
- Parking (Complimentary) Airport transportation (fees apply)
- Breakfast services - surcharge
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Cribs (infant beds) available • Window opens • Bathroom telephone • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Handheld shower • Extra towels/bedding • Bathroom scale • Refrigerator (on request) • Trouser press • Iron/ironing board (on request • Makeup mirror • Massage - available in room • Sewing kit
- Berlin fairground and international congress centre - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Kurfurstendamm (shopping mile) - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - 5 kilometres (3miles) | - Berlin Zoo - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - KaDeWe (one of Europe's biggest shopping centres) - 6 kilometres (4 miles)| - Olympic Stadium - 6 kilometres (4 miles) | - Brandenburg Gate - 9 kilometres (5.5 miles)| - Reichstag (seat of German Government) - 9 kilometres (5.5 miles)| - Potsdamer Platz - 9 kilometres (5.5 miles)| - Berlin Cathedral (part of the world cultural heritage) - 10 kilometres (6 miles)|
Berlin Hotels - ALMA Schlosshotel im Grunewald