Hotel Features. Alsterhof Berlin hotel's reception area is airy and bright, with a 24-hour front desk providing information on sightseeing and babysitting services.
Cream walls, wood floors and potted plants create a Mediterranean feel in Alsters Restaurant, serving seasonal specialities and international dishes. Furnished with leather armchairs and dark wood, Scala Bar serves cocktails and cigars. Zum Lit-Fass bar has German draught beers and a beer garden is open in summer.
The Alsterhof Berlin hotel has meeting and business facilities, with a dedicated area offering complimentary Internet access.
The hotel houses a gym, sauna, aromatherapy steam room and a massage room offering soothing massage chairs and relaxing music.
Guestrooms. The Alsterhof Berlin hotel's 195 guestrooms have climate control and are decorated in cool shades with beech wood furnishings. All rooms offer satellite television, minibars, high-speed Internet connection and complimentary newspapers. The bathrooms have tub/shower combinations and complimentary toiletries.
Double Room: One king bed. Modern, colour coordinated decor with beech wood furnishings. Satellite television with pay movies, Internet connection, and minibar.
Single Room: One king bed. Modern, colour coordinated decor with beech wood furnishings. Satellite television with pay movies, Internet connection, and minibar.
Early Bird Standard SGL Room: One twin bed. Desk. High-speed Internet connection. Fax machine. Hair dryer. Trouser press. In-room safe. Complimentary newspaper.
Early Bird Standard DBL Room: One double bed. Desk. High-speed Internet connection. Fax machine. Hair dryer. Trouser press. In-room safe. Complimentary newspaper.
Family room: Two beds. Desk. High-speed Internet access. Fax machine. Hair dryer. Trouser press. In-room safe. Complimentary newspaper.
From Berlin-Tegel Airport (TXL):
Distance to the Alsterhof Berlin hotel is 8 kilometres, approximately 25 minutes' drive.
Getting there. Taxis are available in front of the terminal's lower level and cost about 15 EUR. The number 109 airbus runs to Zoologischer Garten station, which is on the U-Bahn (underground system). The X9 is an express airport shuttle, connecting to central Berlin, the main train station, and the Zoologischer Garten U-Bahn (underground) station. All buses leave from the upper level. Tickets should be validated prior to boarding. Prices are all subject to change.
Getting around. The Alsterhof Berlin hotel is situated 200 metres from Augsburger Strasse underground station. The best way to get around Berlin is to use its public transport system (BVG). Travel on buses, trains, ferries and trams, as well as all U-Bahn (underground) and S-Bahn (over-ground) services, is covered by one ticket. Onsite parking is available.
Driving directions. From Berlin-Tegel Airport take the A111 motorway (E26) exiting at the city centre: Kurfurstendamm junction.
Continue to the Kurfurstendamm, passing the Memorial Church on the left-hand side.
Take the third right turn into Nuernberger Strasse.
Take the first left into Augsburger Strasse.
- Sauna Full Kitchen
- Luggage Storage Pets Allowed
- Sauna Lounge
- Hotel Parking - 13 Eur / day Children Stay Free - Under 6 years old
- Rollaway Bed Currency Exchange - Bank Next Door
- High-Speed Internet access Wake Up Service
- Safe-Deposit Box Restaurant(s)
- Fitness Equipment Housekeeping
- Business Services Elevator/Lift
- Secretarial Services Meeting Room (small groups)
- Comp Newspapers in Lobby Concierge Desk
- Gift Shop or Newsstand Babysitting or child care
Room Amenities: , , • Smoking rooms • Cable/satellite TV • Shower/tub combination • Cribs (infant beds) available • Trouser press • Iron/ironing board (on request • Direct-dial phone • Blackout drapes/curtains • Handheld shower • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Extra towels/bedding • Complimentary toiletries • Climate control • Pay movies • Window opens • Rollaway beds
- Augsburger Strasse underground station - 200 metres | - Kurfurstendamm (famous shopping street) - 200 metres | - KaDeWe (biggest shopping centre in Berlin) - 200 metres| - Europa Centre (shopping and information) - 500 metres | - Brandenburg Gate - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Reichstag (government) - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Checkpoint Charlie (historical sight) - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - Museum Island (cluster of museums) - 11 kilometres (7 miles) |
Berlin Hotels - Alsterhof Berlin