The elegant one- bedroom suites are marked by a unique craftsmanship that uses natural timber, stone and marble, which are characteristic and definitive of a style that belongs only to the Ascott Metropolis. The separate living and dining areas, fully equipped designer kitchens are complemented by the balconies and soundproofed windows, which open to inspiring views of the harbor and the expansive lawns and lush flora of Albert Park. The Ascott Metropolis is just steps from fine dining, shopping and entertainment venues.
From Auckland International Airport:
Take motorway into Auckland.
Take Wellesley Street exit.
Merge on to 2nd motorway towards Auckland.
Turn right on Kitchener Street.
The hotel is opposite Albert Park.
- Sauna High Speed Internet
- Business Center Cribs
- Dry Cleaning Service Sauna
- Wake Up Service Conference Room(s)
- Fitness Equipment Bar/Lounge
- Swimming pool - indoor Parking (valet) - Fees Apply
- Air-conditioned public areas Concierge services
- Laundry facilities Event catering
- Meeting room (small groups) Exhibit space
- Internet public area - surcharge Secretarial services
- Breakfast services Room service (24 hours)
- Internet public area - wireless Steam room
- Elevator/lift Currency exchange
- Fax machine Restaurant(s)
- Concierge desk Garden
- Spa Tub Security guard
- Internet public area - high-speed Comp newspapers in lobby
Room Amenities: , , • Bathroom scale • Bathroom telephone • Rollaway beds • Sewing kit • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding in room • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Complimentary toiletries • In-room safe (accommodates laptop) • Climate control • Pay movies • Separate sitting area • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Multi-line phone
-Albert Park Adjacent| -Sky Tower 1 Mile / 2 Kilometers| -Auckland Art Gallery & Underwater World 1 Mile / 2 Kilometers
Auckland Hotels - Ascott Metropolis Auckland