The hotel has a full-service health spa with a sauna, jetted tub, steam bath and massage-treatment room, and air-conditioned public areas offer wireless Internet access and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. The hotel's Blue Danube Bar is decorated in Viennese style with low-level lighting and serves drinks and coffees. Business services are available and there are nine meeting rooms for up to 100, with audio-visual equipment, while other practical amenities include a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, currency exchange and secure parking. The hotel is well placed for exploring historic Vienna; the Donauturm, a revolving restaurant with exceptional views, is one kilometre from the hotel, and the splendid Hofburg Imperial Palace is 3.5 kilometres away. Vienna International Airport is 20 kilometres from the hotel, an approximate driving time of 20 minutes.
Single room: One twin bed. Modern functional furnishings and light, pastel decor with separate sitting areas. Climate control, satellite television with pay movies, direct-dial phone with voicemail, wireless Internet access (surcharge), clock radio, minibar, complimentary newspaper and safe. Bathroom with bathrobes, scales, complimentary toiletries and slippers. In-room massage available.
Double room: One king bed or two twin beds. Modern functional furnishings and light, pastel decor with separate sitting areas. Satellite TV with pay movies. Clock radio. Minibar. Complimentary newspaper. Complimentary toiletries.
S-Bahn over ground trains runs at least every 30 minutes, connecting the airport to the city centre and U-Bahn. Buses depart from the airport to the City Air Terminal every 20 minutes. Other buses go to Südbahnhof and Westbahnhof railway stations, and also to Bratislava and Budapest. Taxis are available outside the arrivals hall, and the fare to the hotel is typically 25 EUR. Kagran U-bahn station is 100 metres from the hotel, and there is also a bus stop 100 metres away. Much of the centre of Vienna can be easily seen on foot. Vienna's integrated U-bahn, S-bahn, bus and tram system is very efficient and reliable. Taxis are expensive and can be hailed in the street.
- Sauna Garage
- High Speed Internet Sauna
- Massage-treatment room Air-conditioned public areas
- Express check-in Bar/lounge
- Parking garage Umbrella
- Dry cleaning service Meeting room (small groups)
- Concierge services ATM/banking
- Parking (secure) Full-service health spa
- Coffee shop or cafe Internet public area - wireless
- Hot tub Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment Elevator/lift
- Steam room Conference room(s)
- Room service (limited hours) Banquet facilities
- Comp newspapers in lobby Currency exchange
- Business services Shoe shine
- Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Pay movies • Massage - available in room • Handheld shower • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic/magnetic keys • Smoking rooms • Bathroom scale • Remote lighting/drapery/curtai • Sewing kit • Shower/tub combination • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Welcome amenities • Direct-dial phone • Separate sitting area • Climate control • Window opens • Complimentary toiletries • Extra towels/bedding • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa
- United Nations Office - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Danube Island - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Donauturm (Revolving restaurant) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Prater Riesenrad (Amusement park) - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Messe Fair Ground - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Stephansdom (Historic church) - 3.5 kilometres (2 miles)| - Staatsoper (Opera house) - 3.5 kilometres (2 miles)| - Burg Theater - 3.5 kilometres (2 miles)| - Hofburg Imperial Palace - 3.5 kilometres (2 miles)| - Schonbrunn Castle - 5 kilometres (3 miles)|
Vienna Hotels - Austria Trend Donauzentrum