The guest rooms are beautifully appointed and equipped with a full range of amenities. The hotel lounge offers live entertainment on the weekends. The resort's facilities include a large four-season indoor/outdoor pool, as well as a sauna and spa. The Bay Valley Hotel and Resort offers a unique lodging experience in a great, central Tri-Cities location.
Standard room: Two double beds. Cable TV with pay movies and video games. Complimentary wireless Internet access and newspapers. Fax machine. Clock radio. Coffeemaker and refrigerator. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board.
From Tri-City Airport:
Take Garfield Road north.
Take US-10 east.
Take I-75 south.
Take exit #160.
Turn right on Saginaw Road.
Turn right on Old Bridge Road.
- High Speed Internet Children Stay Free
- Pets Not Allowed Sauna
- Dry Cleaning Service Whirlpool
- Rollaway Bed Business Center
- Wake Up Service Cribs
- Fitness Equipment Bar/Lounge
- Conference Room(s) Restaurant(s)
- Meeting room (small groups) Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor Elevator/lift
- Gift shop or newsstand Parking (secure)
- Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Pay movies • Video-game console • Internet access - complimentar
-Lake Buron 7 Miles / 11 Kilometers| -Frankenmuth 24 Miles / 39 Kilometers| -Bronner's Christmas Wonderland 24 Miles / 39 Kilometers| -Midland Center for the Arts 24 Miles / 39 Kilometers| -Saginaw County Even Center 14 Miles / 23 Kilometers| -Downtown Bay City 7 Miles / 11 Kilometers
Bay City Hotels - Bay Valley Hotel And Resort