Guests of the The Best Western Biasutti can hire bicycles to explore the island, head for the private sandy beach where they can rent huts from the hotel, and relax over a coffee or glass of wine at the hotel's informal bar. Throughout your stay on Lido De Venezia multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide concierge services, currency exchange, and laundry and dry cleaning.
At the Best Western Hotel Biasutti, Lido De Venezia, there is also Internet access in public areas (surcharge) and facilities for business travellers. Motorists have access to free onsite parking. The main part of Venice with its historic sights, such as St Mark's Square and the Bridge of Sighs, is within two kilometres of the hotel; a 10- minute boat trip from Lido. Venice Marco Polo Airport is 20 kilometres away, an approximate driving time of 90 minutes.
Standard Double: One queen bed. Antique-style furnishings. Air conditioning, minibar, coffee/tea maker, satellite television, direct-dial telephone and safe. Bathroom with hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
Standard Triple: One double and one twin bed, or three twin beds. Antique-style furnishings. Air conditioning, minibar, coffee/tea maker, satellite television, direct-dial telephone and safe. Bathroom with hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
Superior Room: One double bed or two twin beds. Cable/satellite TV. Minibar and coffee/tea maker. Hair dryer. In-room safe.
Economy Room: One double bed. Cable/satellite TV. Minibar and coffee/tea maker. Hair dryer. In-room safe.
Double Standard Not Refundable: One queen bed. Antique-style furnishings. Air conditioning. Minibar. Tea and coffee facilities. Satellite television. Direct-dial phone. Safe. Hair dryer. Complimentary toiletries.
A public waterbus shuttle runs from the airport to Venice and Lido every 30 minutes and private water taxis are also available. The easiest way to get around Venice and Lido Island is on foot, by vaporetto (public water bus) or water taxi.
Driving directions: From the airport follow signs to Venice and park at Mestre or Piazza Roma, finishing the journey by boat. There is also a car ferry to Lido from Troncehetto.
- High Speed Internet Complimentary Breakfast
- Elevator/lift Meeting room (small groups)
- Babysitting or child care Shoe shine
- Bar/lounge Dry cleaning service
- Business center Room service (24 hours)
- Currency exchange Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas Safe-deposit box
- Internet public area - surcharge Private beach
- Library Television in lobby
- Umbrella Medical assistance available
- Concierge desk Parking (Complimentary)
- Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Direct-dial phone • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Complimentary toiletries • Smoking rooms
- Lido Beach - 350 metres | - Naval History Museum - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Arsenal Historic Boatyards - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Bridge of Sighs - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - St Mark's Square - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Doge's Palace - 3 kilometres (2 miles)|
Venice Hotels - Best Western Biasutti Hotel