Hotel Features. Staff on the 24-hour front desk can exchange currency and advise on sightseeing tours. There is onsite garage parking available.
Natural light floods into Restaurant-Bistro which is decorated in subtle tones with potted plants. The restaurant serves light meals and complimentary buffet breakfast. Cocktails and local beers are on offer in the bar, which shows sports on a flatscreen television.
The Hotel Cristal has seven conference rooms for up to 240 people. Business services include faxing, photocopying and wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms. Clean lines and bright colours define the Best Western Hotel Cristal's 100 contemporary guestrooms. All rooms feature cable television, wireless Internet access, minibars and tea/coffee making facilities. Complimentary newspapers are provided.
Standard Room Single: One single bed. Colourful decor and contemporary metal furniture. Cable television with pay movies, direct-dial phone, minibar, coffee and tea-making facilities, clock radio, wireless Internet connection and complimentary newspapers.
Standard Room Double: One double or two twin beds. Colourful decor and contemporary metal furniture. Cable television with pay movies, direct-dial phone, minibar, coffee and tea-making facilities, clock radio, hair dryer, make-up mirror. Wireless Internet and complimentary newspapers.
Standard Triple: One double and one rollaway bed. Colourful decor and contemporary metal furniture. Cable television with pay movies, direct-dial phone, minibar, coffee and tea-making facilities, clock radio, hair dryer, make-up mirror. Wireless Internet and complimentary newspapers.
From Munich Franz Josef Strauss Airport (MUC):
Distance to the Best Western Hotel Cristal is 30 kilometres, approximately 45 minutes' drive.
Getting there. The airport's train station is located between the two terminals on the basement level. The S8 and S1 S-Bahn trains leave every 20 minutes for Munich's main train station (Hauptbahnhof), 500 metres from Hotel Cristal. Journey time is about 45 minutes, and single tickets cost 8.80 EUR. Tickets must be validated prior to travelling. The Lufthansa Airport bus runs to the Hauptbahnhof every 20 minutes, and the single fare is 9.50 EUR. Taxis to the city centre cost around 55 EUR-65 EUR. Prices are all subject to change.
Getting around. The Best Western Hotel Cristal is situated in central Munich. Much of Munich's city centre is pedestrianised and best explored on foot. The city's integrated public transport system includes buses, trams, S-Bahn commuter trains, and U-Bahn underground trains. Tickets cover all modes of public transport. Taxis wait at ranks around the city, but can be expensive. Trains run from the Hauptbahnhof to other German towns and the Bavarian countryside. Onsite garage parking is available.
- Garage High Speed Internet
- Computer rental Gift shop or newsstand
- Breakfast services Complimentary breakfast
- Currency exchange Safe-deposit box
- Television in lobby Exhibit space
- Comp newspapers in lobby Dry cleaning service
- Banquet facilities Bar/lounge
- Event catering Parking garage
- Business services Laundry facilities
- Meeting room (small groups) Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Direct-dial phone • Cable/satellite TV • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Rollaway beds • Cribs (infant beds) available • Window opens • Smoking rooms • Extra towels/bedding
- Theresien Wiesn (Oktoberfest location) - 500 metres| - National Theatre - 1 kilometre (0.6 miles)| - Lenbachplatz (city square) - 1 kilometre (0.6 miles)| - Marienplatz/Glockenspiel (shopping) - 1 kilometre (0.6 miles) | - Viktualienmarkt (fresh food market)- 1.5 kilometres (0.9 miles)| - Konigsplatz - 2 kilometres (1.2 miles)| - Deutsches Museum - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Olympic Park - 5 kilometres (3.1 miles)| - BMW headquarters - 5 kilometres (3.1 miles)| - Messe fairground/ICM (conference centre) - 12 kilometres (7.5 miles)|
Munich Hotels - Best Western Hotel Cristal