The California Hotel and Casino includes 1,000 video and reel machines. The hotel's Bridge Avenue features five shops including Cal Gift Shop, Vegas 808, Aloha Specialties and Ethel M. Chocolates. The hotel's 24-hour Market Street Café features Asian specialties and breakfasts. Pasta Pirate cooks seafood and pasta on display over a mesquite grill. Redwood Bar & Grill serves steak and seafood. Snacks are available at Cal Club Snack Bar. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and banquet areas for a fee.
The 781 guestrooms at the California Hotel and Casino span two towers and 11 floors. Rooms offer cable television, tables, chairs and armoires. Rooms include safes. Select rooms offer mahogany furniture and marble bathrooms.
Standard room: One king or two queen beds. Most rooms have mahogany furniture and marble bathrooms. Table and chairs. Cable TV in armoire. Wireless Internet access (surcharge). Refrigerator. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board. In-room safe.
From McCarran International Airport:
Approximate distance to the hotel is nine miles.
Exit the airport on Swenson Street.
Turn left onto East Tropicana Avenue.
Follow signs to I-15 North.
Take Route 93 South. Exit at Casino Center Boulevard.
Take Exit 75B.
Turn right onto Stewart.
- High Speed Internet Children Stay Free - 14 Years and Under
- Currency Exchange Luggage Storage
- ATM/Banking Elevator/lift
- Airport Transportation Coffee shop or cafe
- Swimming pool - outdoor Gift shop or newsstand
- Meeting room (small groups) Restaurant(s)
- Security guard Parking garage - Complimentary
- Casino Parking (valet) - Fees Apply
- Arcade/game room Shopping on site
- Bar/lounge Internet public area - wireless - Fees Apply
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV
Fremont Street Experience - 1 block| Las Vegas Strip - 1 block| Lied Discovery Children's Museum - 1.0 mile| Reed Whipple Cultural Center - 1.0 mile| Downtown Las Vegas - 5.0 miles| Las Vegas Motor Speedway - 12.5 miles|
Las Vegas Hotels - California Hotel and Casino