Buffet breakfast is served in the vaulted stone cellar and includes cereals, pastries, cheeses, jams, fruits, yoghurts, orange juice, coffee, tea and chocolate. Guests can store valuables in the safe-deposit box at the front desk, open around the clock, and there is complimentary wireless Internet in public areas. The handsome Place des Vosges, the oldest square in Paris, is one kilometre from the hotel, and the Père Lachaise Cemetery, final resting place of many famous historical figures (a major attraction being the grave of Jim Morrison), is two kilometres away. The Gare de Lyon railway station is 500 metres from the hotel and Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is 35 kilometres away, an approximate driving time of 45 minutes.
Single Standard : One double bed. Colourful coordinated fabrics and functional furnishings. Satellite television, Internet connection (surcharge), direct-dial phone. Private bathroom with hair dryer. Wake-up calls available.
Double/Twin Room: One double bed or two twin beds. Colourful coordinated fabrics and functional furnishings. Satellite television, Internet connection (surcharge), direct-dial phone. Private bathroom with hair dryer. Wake-up calls available.
Pets not allowed Check-in time is 2 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Front desk (limited hours) 24-hour front desk
- Elevator/lift Express check-out
- Conference room(s) Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Internet access - wireless Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Express check- in
Room Amenities: , , • Direct-dial phone • Electronic/magnetic keys • Window opens • Private bathroom • Wake-up calls • Cable/satellite TV • Hair dryer • Clock radio • Desk • DVD player • Internet access - complimentary
- Opéra Bastille - 900 metres | - Place des Vosges (oldest square in Paris) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Jardin des Plantes (botanic garden) - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| - Palais Omnisport de Bercy (stadium) - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Père Lachaise Cemetery - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Notre Dame Cathedral - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles) |
Paris Hotels - Color Design Hotel