Located at the base of the Laurel Mountain range, in the heart of the Laurel Highlands, this award winning Fairfield Inn by Marriott offers all the business and leisure traveler are seeking. Completely renovated in the fall of 2006, we are featuring a total new look! We are located near Advanced Accoustic Concepts /AAC/, Argon/ST, and Sensus Metering Systems. Our visitors have easy access to many local attractions including 3 of Frank Lloyd Wright*s masterpieces; Fallingwater, Kentuck Knob, and The Duncan House. WVU is a short, scenic drive from our location. If you are looking for outdoor activities this is the place. We are located near several rafting companies, skiing, hiking, and bicycling. If history is your interest, we are located near Ft. Necessity National Battlefield where the French and Indian War started, as well as several other historical attractions. The Uniontown Fairfield Inn by Marriott ranks among Marriott*s top 50 Fairfield Inns. Come and experience our award winning hospitality.
- From Pittsburgh International Airport - Take I-79 South
To I-70 East To Highway 51 South To 119 Bypass And Exit
Onto Route 21 -- Hotel Is At Township Rd 21 And
Mc Clelland Town Road.
- Accessible Rooms Confirmed Thru Hotel Direct..Two
Rooms With Roll-in Shower
- Cable TV With Free CNN/ESPN/Premium Movie Channel
- Free Outdoor Parking
- Ice And Vending Machines
- Max In Room A1k-2 A2q-5
- Children 17 Years And Younger Stay Free In Same Room
- Pets Allowed - 75USD per stay Non Refundable
- Rollaway Beds Limited..Confirmed At Check-in If Available
- This hotel has a smoke free policy
- 20 Mi - Frank Lloyd Wright House/Falling Water - 18 Mi - Kentucky Knob - 10 Mi - Laurel Caverns - 22 Mi - Morgantown Wv - 15 Mi - Ohiopyle State Park - .5 Mi - Uniontown Hospital - .5 Mi - Uniontown Mall - 25 Mi - West Virginia University _