Hotel Features. After breakfast, guests may like to browse complimentary newspapers in the hotel's lobby hall. An attractive garden terrace offers a peaceful place to have a drink from the bar, or guests can enjoy an invigorating workout in the fitness centre, followed by a session in the sauna. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can answer tourist enquiries, and the hotel has wireless Internet throughout. There is also 24-hour room service, a library and extensive business facilities including eight meeting rooms. Visitors with cars will find on site parking (surcharge).
The Gallery Hotel's El Café del Gallery is a contemporary restaurant offering a wide-ranging menu, with a Special Daily Menu available during the week and a Gourmet Menu on offer at weekends. It is open for lunch and dinner daily.
Guestrooms. The 115 guestrooms are located on five floors, accessible by lift and all fully soundproofed and air-conditioned. Twenty-five square metres in size with separate working areas, all rooms feature contemporary decor and furnishings in muted colours. Amenities include minibars, safes, direct-dial telephones, CD players, satellite television, and wireless Internet. Marble-clad bathrooms provide bathrobes, slippers, telephones and hair dryers.
Expert Tip. Guests can get off the beaten track and head for Barceloneta, a distinctive seaside barrio that's easily reached on Metro Line 4 and has the added attraction of a sandy beach.
Due to maintenance work being carried out o n the Barcelona metro near the hotel there is a new provisional entrance fro m Palau Robert Gardens.
Standard (1/2 people): One queen or two twin beds. 25 square metres with working area. Contemporary decor and furnishings in muted colours. Minibar, safe, direct-dial telephone, CD player, satellite television, wireless Internet. Marble-clad bathroom with bathrobes, slippers, telephone and hair dryer.
Superior (1/2 people): One king or two twin beds. 25 square metres with working area. Contemporary decor and furnishings in muted colours. Minibar, safe, direct-dial telephone, alarm clock, CD player, satellite television , DVD player, wireless Internet, i-Pod docking station. Tea and coffee making facilities. Marble-clad bathroom with bathrobes, slippers, telephone, and hair dryer.
Getting there. The airport train station is a short walk from the terminals, via a covered walkway. There are train services from the airport to the city centre every 30 minutes. There is also an Aerobus service to Plaça de Catalunya, a short walk from the hotel, every 12 minutes. The nearest Metro station to the hotel is Diagonal, 100 metres away. Taxis are available in front of the airport terminals, a typical fare to the hotel costing in the region of 20 EUR.
- Air Conditioning TV/VCR
- Sauna Coffee Maker
- Laundry facilities Currency exchange
- Fitness equipment Internet public area - wireless
- Concierge services Library
- Banquet facilities Elevator/lift
- Internet public area - high-speed Air-conditioned public areas
- Pets not allowed Exhibit space
- Room service (24 hours) Restaurant(s)
- Comp newspapers in lobby Patio
- Swimming pool Babysitting or child care
- Wedding services Meeting room (small groups)
- Breakfast services Bar/lounge
- Shoe shine Conference room(s)
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning service Business center
- Safe-deposit box Parking (surcharge)
Room Amenities: , , • Smoking rooms • Cable/satellite TV • Housekeeping (daily) • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Internet access - high speed • Bathroom telephone • Bidet • Sewing kit • Designer toiletries • Pay movies • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Child care (in room, surcharge • Makeup mirror • Shower/tub combination
- La Pedrera (famous Gaudi-designed building) - 100 metres| - Casa Batlló (famous Gaudi-designed building) - 200 metres| - Las Ramblas - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - La Boqueria (fabulous market) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Sagrada Familia - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Barceloneta (distinctive neighbourhood and beach) - 2 kilometres (1 mile)|
Barcelona Hotels - Gallery Hotel