Hotel Features. The Galt House Hotel & Suites towers are linked by the Conservatory, a glass-domed space. The Conservatory houses Thelma's coffee house and Al J's bar with a tropical aquarium. The Jockey Silks Bourbon Bar serves beverages and lunch. The Fountain Room offers buffet lunch. Café Magnolia is located on the second floor. Rivue, an onsite restaurant with panoramic views on hotel's 25th floor and specializes in steak and seafood. Meetings and event facilities are provided with 120,000 square feet of available space. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas of this Louisville hotel. The hotel's 360 Health Club offers massage therapy, exercise classes and a smoothie bar. The club includes cardiovascular equipment with personal television screens and DVD players. Personal trainers are available. The hotel offers babysitting services and themed children's parties.
Guestrooms. The 1,300 guestrooms at the Galt House Hotel & Suites feature traditional décor. Furnishings include cherry-wood armoires, desks and armchairs. Some guestrooms offer balconies with partial river views. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available. Cable television and coffeemakers are provided. All rooms in the East Tower are completely nonsmoking.
Expert Tip. The Conservatory at the Galt House Hotel & Suites is modeled after the Crystal Palace in London.
East Suite: One king bed or two double beds, plus sofa bed in separate living room. 720 square feet. Located in 18-story Suite Tower. Two TVs with free HBO. Compact refrigerator. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Marble-accented bathroom. May have partial river view. Nonsmoking.
Deluxe room: One king bed or two double beds. 400 square feet. Located in 25-story Rivue Tower. TV with free HBO. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Marble-accented bathroom.
From Louisville International Airport (SDF):
Go south on Terminal Drive.
Merge on Interstate 65 North toward Downtown/Louisville/Indianapolis.
Merge on Interstate 64 West via Exit 137 toward St. Louis.
Take the 3rd Street exit (Exit 5B) toward River Road/Downtown.
Turn right on West River Road.
Turn left on North 4th Street.
- High Speed Internet Business Center
- Dry Cleaning Service Children Stay Free - 17 Years and Under
- Wake Up Service Sauna
- Steam Room Lounge
- Safe-Deposit Box - At front desk Wheelchair Accessible
- Bar/Lounge Massage-treatment room
- Secretarial services Business services
- Express check-in Elevator/lift
- Full-service health spa Shopping on site
- Health club Laundry facilities
- Parking garage Conference room(s)
- Express check-out Security guard
- Self parking ATM/banking
- Ballroom(s) Spa services on site
- Parking (secure) Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities Swimming pool - outdoor
- Hair salon Wedding services
- Breakfast services Concierge services
- Event catering Gift shop or newsstand
- Beauty services Restaurant(s)
- Garden Audiovisual equipment
- Fitness equipment - $5 Per Guest Babysitting or child care - Fees May Apply
- Meeting room (small groups) Parking (valet) - $15 Daily/In & Out
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Internet public area - high-speed - Complimentary
- Hotel Parking - $12 Daily /In & Out Rollaway bed - Fees may apply
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Complimentary toiletries • Climate control • Rollaway beds • Cribs (infant beds) available • Premium TV channel(s) • Electronic/magnetic keys • Internet access - complimentar • Turndown service (on request) • Shower/tub combination • Window opens • Direct-dial phone
Kentucky Center for the Arts - 1 block | Kentucky International Convention Center - connected via skywalk | Louisville Slugger Museum - 2 blocks | Louisville Science Museum - 4 blocks | Fourth Street Live - 4 blocks | Churchill Downs - 5.0 miles | Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom - 4.5 miles | Thomas Edison House - 0.9 mile | Louisville Zoo - 4.3 miles
Louisville Hotels - Galt House Hotel & Suites