The ninth-floor terrace offers a sunbathing area and jetted spa tub with views across Barcelona, including Montjuic Hill, Gaudí's famed Sagrada Familia cathedral and the labyrinthine Gothic Quarter. Cardiovascular equipment and free weights are provided in the small fitness centre, which also overlooks the city. The lobby bar offers complimentary newspapers and a selection of drinks, and is characterised by ornate iron window bars, chrome-framed dark wood tables, sofas with large cushions and modern art prints. Guests visiting on business can make use of secretarial services, complimentary Internet access and a meeting room equipped with audio-visual equipment that can accommodate meetings or banquets of up to 40 people. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can advise on local sights and attractions, exchange currency and arrange child-care services. Ciutadella Park, one kilometre away, is a peaceful green space that provides respite from the busy streets of the Catalan capital. Bicycles and rowing boats can be hired in the park, which also houses Barcelona Zoo and the Museum of Modern Art. Barcelona International Airport is ten kilometres away, with an approximate driving time of 20 minutes.
Standard Single: One twin bed. Desk. Complimentary dial-up Internet connection. TV with premium cable channels and pay movies. Minibar. Hair dryer. In-room safe. Complimentary newspaper.
Standard room: One double bed or two twin beds. Bright and light with large windows, white walls, wooden floors, and wooden furniture. Desk with single chair, minibar, built in mirrored wardrobe, and cream and red curtains are standard. Ensuite marble bathroom has either tub and shower combination or shower only.
Trains and yellow and black taxi cabs are available for transfer from the airport to the center of Barcelona. The Aerobus also serves terminals A and B and takes passengers to Plaza Catalunya and Plaza Espanya in central Barcelona. The extensive underground train system (the Metro) connects the hotel with the rest of central Barcelona with most journeys taking less than 20 minutes. The Metro station closest to the hotel is Jaume 1. The hotel can give advice on local bus services and order yellow and black taxi cabs on request.
- High Speed Internet Internet Access - In Public Areas
- Coin-Operated Laundry Wake Up Service
- Business Center Rollaway Bed - Charges May Apply
- Pets Not Allowed Dry Cleaning Service
- Cribs - Charges May Apply Safe-Deposit Box - At Front Desk
- Bar/Lounge Restaurant(s)
- Fitness Equipment Express Check-in
- Coffee in lobby Banquet Facilities
- Housekeeping - Daily Meeting Room (small groups) - Small Groups
- Comp Newspapers in Lobby - In the Lobby Business Services
- Babysitting or child care - Charges May Apply Event catering
- Garden - Limited Hours Security guard
- Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Climate control • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Premium TV channel(s) • Sewing kit • Iron/ironing board (on request • Premium bedding • Complimentary toiletries • Electronic/magnetic keys • Handheld shower • Welcome amenities • Extra towels/bedding in room • Pay movies • Makeup mirror • Cribs (infant beds) available • Housekeeping (daily) • Bottled water in room (complim • Internet access - complimentar • Rollaway beds • Bidet
- City History Museum - 1 block| - Cathedral - 500 metres| - Picasso Museum - 500 metres| - Ciutadella Park - 1 kilometre| - Museum of Modern Art - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Old Port - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Maritime Museum - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| - Olympic Port and beaches - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - La Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Museum - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)| - Montjuic - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)| - Nou Camp Stadium and the Museum of Football - 8 kilometres (5 miles) | - Park Guell - 8 kilometres (5 miles)|
Barcelona Hotels - H10 MontCada