<UL><LI>The Hampton Inn Baltimore/Glen Burnie is located in Glen Burnie, Md.</LI> <LI>Nine miles from Camden Yards </LI> <LI>10 miles from Inner Harbor</LI></UL>
<UL><LI>Complimentary airport shuttle service </LI> <LI>Complimentary continental breakfasts</LI> <LI>Fitness room</LI></UL>
<UL><LI>Complimentary high-speed Internet access </LI> <LI>Complimentary newspapers</LI> <LI>Coffeemakers</LI></UL>
King Study with sofabed: One king bed and one sofa bed. Desk. Wireless Internet access. Cable/satellite TV. Clock radio. Coffee/tea maker. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board. Complimentary newspaper.
Standard room: One king bed or two double beds. Desk. Wireless Internet access. Cable/satellite TV. Clock radio. Coffee/tea maker. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board. Complimentary newspaper.
From Baltimore-Washington International Airport:
Approximate distance to the hotel is eight miles.
Follow signs to I-195 West to MD-695 East.
Merge onto I-895 Spur South.
Turn slight right onto Ritchie Highway.
- Rollaways and cribs (infant beds) Comp newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box Internet public area - comp
- Meeting room (small groups) - Fees May Apply Business center - Fees May Apply
- Restaurant nearby - Adjacent Luggage storage
- Parking (Complimentary) Elevator/lift
- RV and truck parking Laundry service
- Airport transportation (complimentary) Internet public area - wireless
- Fitness equipment Coffee in lobby
- Complimentary breakfast
Room Amenities: , , • Cribs (infant beds) available • Complimentary toiletries • Extra towels/bedding • Rollaway beds • Internet access - complimentar • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms
Glen Burnie Mall: 0.5 miles| Camden Yards/Ravens Stadium: 9.0 miles| Baltimore National Aquarium: 10.0 miles| Top of the World Observation Level: 10.0 miles| Baltimore Inner Harbor: 10.0 miles| Cox's Point Haunted Mansion: 15.0 miles| Six Flags America: 26.0 miles
Glen Burnie Hotels - Hampton Inn Baltimore/Glen Burnie