The Highland Hotel features banquet staff and 25,000 square feet of space for weddings, family reunions and business meetings for up to 1,300 guests. The Highland's "FunDome" contains the city's largest indoor pool and whirlpool, and also provides a sauna, steam room, fitness room, putting area and game room. For food, libations and lounging, Chaser's II Restaurant serves meals and spirits.
The two-story Highland's 172 guestrooms feature 25-inch cable televisions, work space, complimentary Internet access, data ports and coffeemakers. Select rooms feature microwave ovens and refrigerators.
Standard Two Doubles, Non-Smoking: Two double beds. Cable/satellite TV. Free local calls. Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker. Iron/ironing board. Complimentary newspaper.
Standard room with king bed: One king bed. Cable/satellite TV. Free local calls. Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker. Iron/ironing board. Complimentary newspaper.
Standard Two Doubles, Smoking: Two double beds. Cable/satellite TV. Free local calls. Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker. Iron/ironing board. Complimentary newspaper.
Wichita Mid-Continent Airport (ICT):
Approximate driving time is 1 hour and 30 minutes and distance is 85 miles.
Driving directions from ICT International Airport:
Take Hwy 96 W to Lyons into Great Bend.
The hotel is 2 miles down on the left.
- Air Conditioning Cable/Satellite TV
- Sauna Pool
- High Speed Internet Coffee Maker
- Arcade/game room Meeting room (small groups)
- Fitness equipment Sauna
- Banquet facilities Comp newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning service Restaurant(s)
- Ballroom(s) Swimming pool - indoor
- Pets allowed - Deposit Required Internet public area - comp
- Steam room Coffee in lobby
- Internet public area - wireless Children stay free - 16 & Under w/Adult
- Wheelchair accessible Suitable for children
- Laundry facilities Business center
- Self parking Parking (Complimentary)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Housekeeping daily • Climate control • Rollaway beds • Electronic/magnetic keys • Internet access - complimentar • Sewing kit • Shower/tub combination
Santa Fe Trail Walking Tour - 1.0 mile | Wetlands Aquatic Park - 2.0 miles | Kansas Oil and Gas Museum - 2.0 miles | Britt Spaugh Zoo - 2.0 miles | Barton County Historical Museum - 4.0 miles | Schaeffer Galleries - 5.0 miles | Barton County Community College - 5.0 miles | Cheyenne Bottoms Wildlife Refuge - 15.0 miles
Great Bend Hotels - Highland Hotel & Convention Center