To the delight of their privileged hotel guests, the Highlands Inn Park Hyatt is a historic hideaway, nestled deep in the natural splendor of California's wooded coast, where wandering paths and beautiful landscapes are just the beginning. Praising the dedicated staff for their unyielding interest in delivering memorable occasions, hotel patrons enjoy a number of unconventional services such as binoculars for discovering the hidden beauties of this secluded lodge. While some guests explore the premises or relax by the pool, others resign themselves to the aesthetic wonder of an upstairs bar that overlooks the Pacific.
Featuring extraordinary views of either the Pacific or the rustic Highland coast, the hotel offers 48 guestrooms and suites, each rendering a different, however compelling visual experience. Going beyond the call of duty, the thoughtful hotel staff takes an active roll to ensure the comfort of their esteemed guests. In addition to contemporary furniture and fully equipped kitchens, the guestroom experience is supplemented by a number of unexpected diversions. With cheese and fruit trays upon arrival, wood burning fireplaces, a soothing CD collection and turndown service complete with chocolates on the pillows, this hotel definitely understands the meaning of service.
Oceanview: One California king bed with featherbed and down pillows. Exterior corridors. Room dimensions: 380 square feet. Balcony or patio. Ocean view. Fireplace. Windows open. Minibar. Wireless Internet access (surcharge). Cable TV, CD/DVD player. Bathrobe. Coffeemaker, hair dryer. Phone with voice mail. Complimentary newspaper.
- High Speed Internet Coffee Maker
- Swimming pool - outdoor Concierge services
- Whirlpool Bar/lounge
- Meeting room (small groups) Banquet facilities
- Parking (secure) Restaurant(s)
- Parking (valet) Hot tub
- Room service (limited hours) Fitness equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Access via exterior corridors • Cable/satellite TV • Cribs (infant beds) available • Climate control • Window opens
- Point Lobos State Reserve - 0.25 mile | - Yankee Point Rock - 1.5 miles | - Downtown Carmel - 5 miles | - Fisherman's Wharf - 9 miles | - Monterey - 9 miles | - Cannery Row - 10 miles | - Monterey Bay Aquarium - 10 miles | - Pebble Beach - 10 miles | - Carmel Valley - 16 miles | - Big Sur - 21 miles
Carmel Hotels - Highlands Inn