Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the light and airy fourth floor dining room before heading out for a day of sightseeing and shopping in the city centre. After a busy day guests can unwind and rejuvenate in the hotel sauna, which can be booked at the 24-hour front desk. Wireless Internet access in available in the lobby for guests who wish to stay in touch; computers are also available for the use of guests and complimentary newspapers can be found in the lobby. Business guests enjoy access to three small meeting rooms which benefit from natural light and presentation equipment. The main shopping street is right outside the hotel and the modern art and Strindberg museums are within 450 metres. An open-air pool lies one kilometre away and the Grona Lund amusement park is four kilometres from the hotel. Stockholm Arlanda Airport is 40 kilometres away with an approximate driving time of 40 minutes.
Double room: Two twin beds. Individually designed contemporary decor. White bathroom tiled floor to ceiling. Views of the street or internal courtyard. Television, telephone, hair dryer.
Single room: One twin bed. Individually designed contemporary decor. White bathroom tiled floor to ceiling. Views of the street or internal courtyard. Television, telephone, hair dryer.
Small Double Room: One queen bed or two twin beds. Individually designed contemporary decor. TV. Hair dryer.
The airport has three railway stations: one for long- distance destinations and two for frequent express trains to Stockholm. Get off at the Central Station, which is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. The nearest subway station is Hotorget, 400 metres from the hotel. Taxis run from directly outside the terminals. When taking a taxi, passengers should speak to a taxi coordinator, found outside the terminal building. A taxi costs approximately 385 SEK. There are also bus stations outside terminals 2, 4, and 5. Stockholm has an excellent T-Banen subway system, as well as a bus and streetcar network. Taxi fares tend to be very expensive.
Driving directions: From the airport take the E4 towards Stockholm. Follow the signs to Karolinska and Norrtull. Then follow signs to Centrum. Guests should park at the Norra Bantorget nearby the hotel.
- Hotel Parking - Nearby Sauna
- Children Stay Free - Under 6 years old Wake Up Service
- Comp newspapers in lobby - Comp in Lobby Spa tub - Complimentary
- Business services Meeting room (small groups) - Small Groups
Room Amenities: , , • Iron/ironing board (on request • Extra towels/bedding
- Drottninggatan (shopping) - on doorstep | - City conference centre - 2 blocks | - Riddarholm Church - 400 metres | - Museum of Modern Art - 400 metres | - Wasa Museum - 400 metres | - Strindberg Museum - 450 metres| - Vanadisbadet (open-air pool) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Gamla Stan (old town) - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Kungliga Slottet (royal castle) - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles)| Grona Lund (amusement park) - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)|
Stockholm Hotels - Hotel Bentleys