Hotel Features. The onsite business centre at the Hotel des 3 Nations offers a range of services and exhibition space. Dial-up Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge).
There are numerous restaurants, cafés and bars in the area surrounding the hotel. Breakfast is available on site (surcharge).
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour assistance and help plan sightseeing itineraries.
Guestrooms. The Hotel des 3 Nations has 38 individually styled guestrooms decorated in soft cream tones with patterned fabrics and dark wood furnishings. All rooms include satellite television, desks, opening windows, direct-dial phones and private bathrooms with makeup mirrors.
Twin Room: Two twin beds. Light decor, white linen, and dark and light wood furniture. Satellite television, direct-dial phone and makeup mirror.
Double Room: One double bed. Light decor, white linen, and dark and light wood furniture. Street or courtyard view. Satellite television, direct-dial phone and makeup mirror.
Triple room: One double and one twin bed. Light decor, white linen, and dark and light wood furniture. Satellite television, direct-dial phone and makeup mirror.
Check-in time is 1 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge Elevator/lift
- Exhibit space Express check-out
- Business center Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge) Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk Internet access in public areas - dial-up
- Express check- in
Room Amenities: , , • Window opens • Direct-dial phone • Desk • Private bathroom • Cable/satellite TV • Wake-up calls • Smoking rooms • Makeup mirror
- Place de la Republique - 200 metres| - Porte St-Martin - 450 metres| - Canal St-Martin - 450 metres| - Carreau du Temple (Second-hand clothes market) - 500 metres| - Théâtre Molière - 700 metres | - Musée Baccarat (Crystal Museum) - 900 metres | - Place du Caire - 900 metres | - Quartier du Sentier (Textile shops) - 900 metres | - Ste-Croix Cathedral - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Quartier de l'Horloge (Pedestrian quarter) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)|
Paris Hotels - Hotel des 3 nations