Guests are welcomed at the hotel with a complimentary drink from the bar, and multilingual staff on the 24-hour front desk are happy to assist with currency exchange and tour advice. Before setting out on a day of business or pleasure, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast for around EUR 14.50 plus tax. The hotel caters for a wide variety of needs with a conference room, Internet access, babysitting services and laundry facilities. There is no restaurant on site, but several dining options are available within the surrounding area including Orotava and L'Olive. The hotel is very centrally located with many of Barcelona's top attractions within wandering distance, such as the famous Modernist buildings La Pedrera (three blocks) and La Cas Batllo (one block). Gaudi's unfinished Temple de la Sagrada Familia and the Picasso Museum are both one kilometre (a half-mile) from the hotel. Barcelona airport is 12 kilometres (7.5 miles) away and takes around 20 minutes by car.
Twin Room: One queen or two twin beds. Furnished in a traditional style with muted yellow tones. Includes wireless Internet, cable television, heating, minibar, complimentary newspapers, safe and laundry facilities. The ensuite marble bathroom features a bath, shower, telephone and hairdryer.
Standard Single Room: One twin bed. Furnished in a traditional style with muted yellow tones. Includes wireless Internet, cable television, heating, minibar, complimentary newspapers, safe and laundry facilities. The ensuite marble bathroom features a bath, shower, telephone and hairdryer.
The best way to get to the hotel from the airport is by taxi, which costs around EUR 20. The Aerobus stop is 100 metres from the hotel, takes around 30 minutes and costs approximately EUR 4. There is also a train station at the airport and the nearest stop is Catalunya Square, 500 metres from the hotel, and tickets cost about EUR 2.50. The nearest metro station is Passeig de Gracia, 100 metres from the hotel. Barcelona's integrated bus and metro system provides a cheap and efficient way of getting around the city, and bicycles and scooters are available to hire at the hotel.
- Wake Up Service Business Center
- Rollaway Bed Pets Not Allowed
- Children Stay Free - Under the Age of 12 Smoking Rooms Available
- Dry Cleaning Service Cribs
- Laundry Facilities Currency Exchange
- Hotel Parking - Nearby Conference Room(s)
- Bar/Lounge Coffee shop or cafe
- Spa tub - Surcharge Garden - Limited Hours
- Babysitting or child care Elevator/lift
- Security guard Concierge desk
- Comp newspapers in lobby - Comp in Lobby Meeting room (small groups) - Small Groups
- Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Internet access - complimentar • Electronic/magnetic keys • Smoking rooms • Extra towels/bedding in room • Window opens • Welcome amenities • Blackout drapes/curtains • Iron/ironing board (on request • Direct-dial phone • Cribs (infant beds) available • Bathroom telephone • Sewing kit • Shower/tub combination • Rollaway beds
- Las Ramblas (famous street) - 100 metres | - Cathedral - 700 metres | - Temple de la Sagrada Familia (Gaudi's unfinished church) - 1 kilometre (0.5 mile) | - Old Port - 1 kilometre (0.5 mile) | - Picasso Museum - 1 kilometre (0.5 mile)BR> - City History Museum - 1 kilometre (0.5 mile)| - Museum of Modern Art - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Beach - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Nou Camp Stadium - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Park Guell - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles)| - Montjuic - 3 kilometres (2 miles)|
Barcelona Hotels - Hotel HCC Taber