Guests can relax in the lobby among the collection of fine Nymphenburg porcelain or enjoy beer or schnapps in the lounge bar. The concierge will help with restaurant and show bookings while staff at the front desk offer tour assistance and safe-deposit boxes. Bird watching and bicycle rental are available on site. Nymphenburg castle, the botanic garden are less than a kilometre away, while Marienplatz, the old town, is a short bus or taxi ride at five kilometres. Munich Franz Josef Strauss Airport is 39 kilometres from the hotel. Complimentary internet service is available in the hotel lobby.
Double Standard: One king or two twin beds. Traditional decor with brass bedsteads and dark-wood furniture. Bathrobes, cable television, complimentary newspaper, desk, direct-dial phone, hair dryer, Internet connection, makeup mirror and minibar.
Commuter trains and buses connect the airport with Munich city centre: take the S-bahn train (line 1) to Liam station, 600 metres from the hotel. Alternatively taxis are readily available outside the terminal. Munich's extensive U-bahn underground system is the most efficient way to get around the city.
- High Speed Internet Beauty Salon
- Complimentary Breakfast - Full Breakfast Incl. Currency Exchange
- Smoking Rooms Available Pets Allowed
- Dry Cleaning Service Laundry Facilities
- Wake Up Service Express Check-in
- Airport Transportation - Surcharge Fitness Equipment - Nearby/Discount
- Coffee in lobby Safe-Deposit Box - Front Desk
- Bar/Lounge Business services
- Comp newspapers in lobby - Complimentary Garden - Limited Hours
- Parking (secure) Babysitting or child care - In Room/Surcharge
- Meeting room (small groups) - Small Groups Concierge desk
- Shower Only Internet public area - wireless - Complimentary
Room Amenities: , , • Microwave (on request) • Direct-dial phone • Handheld shower • Makeup mirror • Child care (in room, surcharge • Internet access - complimentar • Smoking rooms • Sewing kit • Extra towels/bedding • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Cable/satellite TV • Window opens
Nyphenburg Castle - 100 metres | Marstallmuseum (carriage museum) - 300 metres | Koniglicher Hirschgarten (Europe's biggest beer garden) - 500 metres | Botanic Garden - 900 metres | Oktoberfest - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) | Marienplatz (old town) - 5 kilometres (3.0 miles) | Olympiapark (1972 Olympic site) - 7 kilometres (4.0 miles) | Allianz Arena (new stadium) - 9 kilometres (6.0 miles)|
Munich Hotels - Hotel Laimer Hof Munich