Hotel Features. Vaulted ceilings, skylights and green potted trees highlight the bright and airy lobby. Italian cuisine and views of Mount Rainier are presented at the rooftop Altezzo Ristorante, while American fare is featured at the Broadway Grill. The relaxed Vertigo Lounge boasts views of Commencement Bay and Puget Sound. Conference rooms and a business center are provided, as is high-speed and wireless Internet access. A 24-hour fitness room contains a weight station, stair climber and treadmill. The property additionally provides discounted use of health club located across the street. Amenities include shoeshine services, a gift shop and a hair salon.
Guestrooms. The 319 guestrooms boast views of the city or mountainside and décor in tones of red and gold. Bathrooms offer handheld showers, bathrobes and complimentary toiletries. Amenities include cable television with premium channels, wireless Internet access for a fee, minibars and coffeemakers.
Expert Tip. The 500-foot-long Chihuly Bridge of Glass, located four blocks from the property, rises 70 feet in the air and links the Museum of Glass with the Washington State History Museum. Evocative of an underwater landscape, the 2,364 colorful objects comprising the bridge's ceiling are suspended midair. The Bridge's Venetian Wall, a collection of some of the world's largest blown-glass artworks, houses 109 sculptures and faces south to receive maximum natural light during the day. Fiber-optics illuminates the sculptures by night.
The hotel has a "No Party" policy in all guestrooms.
From Seattle-Tacoma International Airport:
Approximate distance to the hotel is 18 miles.
Go South toward International Boulevard/Pacific Hwy S/WA-99 S.
Turn right onto International Boulevard/Pacific Hwy S/WA-99 S.
Turn left onto S 200th Street.
Merge onto I-5 S toward Portland.
Merge onto I-705 N via Exit 133 toward City Center.
Take the S. 15th Street ramp toward Pacific Avenue.
Turn slight left onto S 15th Street.
Turn right onto Broadway.
- High Speed Internet Coffee Maker
- Children Stay Free - 17 Years and Under Pets Allowed
- Fitness equipment Fireplace in lobby
- Event catering Beauty services
- Breakfast services - Fees Apply Restaurant(s)
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Internet public area - wireless - Fees Apply
- Business center Concierge desk
- Comp newspapers in lobby Safe-deposit box - At Front Desk
- Room service (limited hours) Bar/lounge
- Patio Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee shop or cafe Hair salon
- Gift shop or newsstand Dry cleaning service
- Conference room(s) ATM/banking
- Parking (valet) - $15 Per Day Self parking - $12 Per Day
Complimentary Light Rail Service: 1 block | Shopping and dining: 2 blocks | Chihuly Bridge of Glass: 4 blocks | Tacoma Art Museum: 4 blocks | Washington State History Museum: 5 blocks | Museum of Glass: 5 blocks | Sounder Seattle Train: 2.0 miles | Amtrak Station: 3.0 miles |
Tacoma Hotels - Hotel Murano