Hotel Features. Multilingual, 24-hour front desk staff can provide sightseeing information and arrange transport for guests. The six-storey Hotel Pisana Palace offers complimentary parking.
Contemporary international dishes and traditional Italian cuisine are served in the spacious Il Melograno restaurant. The hotel's Bentley Bar offers drinks and light meals in an elegant, laidback setting. Live music plays most nights. Complimentary buffet breakfasts are available each morning.
Hotel Pisana Palace has nine conference rooms which accommodate up to 220 people, a business centre and Internet ports in public areas (surcharge).
The hotel has an onsite shop/newsstand. Tennis and golf are both available nearby.
Guestrooms. Muted gold-coloured furnishings and modern fittings decorate the Hotel Pisana Palace's 211 climate-controlled guestrooms. All rooms have satellite television, Internet ports (surcharge), minibars and complimentary newspapers.
Expert Tip. For scenic views, Rome's Janiculum Hill is seven-and-a-half kilometres away.
Executive Double with Sofa Bed: Three twin beds or one double and one twin bed. Soft decor with gold patterned fabrics and simple, modern furniture. Air conditioning, satellite television, direct-dial phone, minibar and hair dryer. Internet access (surcharge).
Superior Double / Twin: One king or two twin beds. Soft decor with gold patterned fabrics and simple, modern furniture. Air conditioning, satellite television, direct-dial phone, minibar and hair dryer. Internet access (surcharge).
Standard room non refundable:
From Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO):
Distance to Hotel Pisana Palace is 20 kilometres, approximately 25 minutes' drive.
Getting there. The hotel offers a shuttle service to and from the airport for 8 EUR each way. Taxis from the airport to the hotel cost about 40 EUR, and taking a metered licensed taxi is advised. Prices are all subject to change.
Getting around. The hotel is on Via Della Pisana from where buses travel to the city centre. Rome's historic city centre is easy to explore on foot, as many attractions are located close together. The city has an efficient public transport system, including trams, buses, suburban trains, and metro (underground). Tickets can be purchased from tobacconists and ATAC ticket machines, and should be bought prior to boarding. Single tickets cost 1 EUR, and are valid for 75 minutes, covering one metro trip and unlimited bus travel. Driving in the city centre is not advised for visitors. There is complimentary parking at the Hotel Pisana Palace.
- Business Center Shoe Shine
- Dry Cleaning Service Currency Exchange
- Banquet Facilities Conference Room(s)
- Bar/Lounge Elevator/lift
- Gift shop or newsstand Restaurant(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas Room service (limited hours)
- Internet public area - surcharge Comp newspapers in lobby
- Meeting room (small groups) Breakfast services
- Parking garage Safe-deposit box
- Parking (Complimentary) Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Bidet • Cribs (infant beds) available • Smoking rooms • Sewing kit • Window opens • Climate control • Direct-dial phone • Rollaway beds • Cable/satellite TV • Complimentary toiletries • Extra towels/bedding • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa
- Villa Pamphili Park - 1 kilometre (0.6 miles)| - National Museum of Popular and Art and Tradition - 7.5 kilometres (4.7 miles)| - Palace of Sports - 7.5 kilometres (4.7 miles)| - Janiculum Hill (scenic views) - 7.5 kilometres (4.7 miles)| - Vatican City - 7.5 kilometres (4.7 miles)| - St. Peter's Basilica - 8 kilometres (5 miles)| - St. Peter's Square - 8 kilometres (5 miles)| - Trastevere (historical quarter) - 8 kilometres (5 miles)| - Historic Centre - 8 kilometres (5 miles)|
Rome Hotels - Hotel Pisana Palace