Hotel Features. With a black marble floor and lobby furnished with bright upholstered seating, the Hotel Real Parque offers a relaxed ambience for an international clientele seeking peace and quiet within walking distance of Lisbon's principal boulevard, Avenida da Liberdade, 600 metres away.
A fine-dining restaurant serves a complimentary American-continental buffet breakfast and international fare for lunch and dinner. An informal lounge with bright upholstered seating offers a food and beverage service at a typical Portuguese bar from a glass case filled with sweet and savoury pastries and other snack foods. A coffee shop offers light fare.
There is a lobby computer with printer offering high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and wireless Internet (surcharge) is available in public areas. The hotel parking garage costs €6 per 24-hour period. Prices are subject to change.
Guestrooms. The Hotel Real Parque offers 153 guestrooms and suites with dark-wood furniture in a 10-storey building. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Televisions offer international cable channels and pay movies. Other amenities include desks, direct-dial phones, safes, and minibars. Bathrooms contain telephones, bidets, and shower-and-tub combinations.
Expert Tip. A flea market opens every Sunday morning at Mercado da Ribeira on the waterfront, two kilometres south of the hotel. On the second Sunday of each month, the market remains open until early evening.
Double: One king bed or two twin beds. Wireless Internet access (surcharge). Desk. Direct-dial phone. TV with international cable channels, pay movies. Safe. Minibar. Bathroom with telephone, bidet, shower-and-tub combination.
Single: One single bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge). Desk. Direct-dial phone. TV with international cable channels, pay movies. Safe. Minibar. Bathroom with telephone, bidet, shower-and-tub combination.
Suite: One king bed or two twin beds. Double sofabed and two armchairs in separate living room. Each room with desk, direct-dial phone, TV with international cable channels, and pay movies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrobes. Safe. Minibar. Main bathroom with telephone, bidet, shower-and-tub combination. Second bathroom off living room with shower.
A taxi from the airport costs approximately EUR 16-25 for three passengers. To guard against taxi drivers taking long routes to run up fares, a Tourist Information desk in the airport offers the option of purchasing taxi vouchers priced according to distance. Carris AeroBus 91 departs every 20 minutes outside terminals to the city centre and to the Cais do Sodré railway station (two kilometres from the hotel). Tickets can be purchased on board.
Lisbon has an integrated metro, tram, and bus system. The nearest metro station (S. Sebastiao) is 200 metres away. The hotel staff summon taxis on request.
- Air Conditioning TV/VCR
- Dry Cleaning Service Currency Exchange
- Conference Room(s) Restaurant(s)
- Bar/Lounge Business services
- Gift shop or newsstand Elevator/lift
- Security guard Audiovisual equipment
- Concierge services Internet public area - wireless
- Internet public area - high-speed Event catering
- Parking garage Room service (24 hours)
- Complimentary breakfast Meeting room (small groups)
- Safe-deposit box Medical assistance available
- Air-conditioned public areas Parking (surcharge)
- Comp newspapers in lobby Internet public area - surcharge
- Shoe shine Banquet facilities
- Self parking Dry Cleaning Service
- Currency Exchange Conference Room(s)
- Restaurant(s) Bar/Lounge
- Business services Gift shop or newsstand
- Elevator/lift Security guard
- Audiovisual equipment Concierge services
- Internet public area - wireless Internet public area - high-speed
- Event catering Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours) Complimentary breakfast
- Meeting room (small groups) Safe-deposit box
- Medical assistance available Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge) Comp newspapers in lobby
- Internet public area - surcharge Shoe shine
- Banquet facilities Self parking
Room Amenities: , , • Bathroom telephone • Window opens • Electronic/magnetic keys • Blackout drapes/curtains • Bidet • Child care (in room, surcharge • Pay movies • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Complimentary toiletries • Cribs (infant beds) available • Designer toiletries • Climate control • Rollaway beds • Shower/tub combination
Edward VII Park - 3 blocks| El Corte Inglés (Spanish department store) - 100 metres| Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation (museum and gardens) - 200 metres| Avenida da Liberdade/Marques de Pombal monument - 600 metres| National Museum of Natural History/Botanical Gardens - 1 kilometre| St. George's Castle/Alfama district (historical sites) - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| Barrio Alta district (nightlife) - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| Lisbon Cathedral - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| Waterfront - 2 kilometres (1.25 miles)| Mercado da Ribeira (food stalls, shops) - 2 kilometres (1.25 miles)| Zoological Gardens - 2 kilometres (1.25 miles)| Jerónimos Monastery (UNECO World Heritage site) - 5.5 kilometres (3.5 miles)| Belém Cultural Centre (performing arts, dining, shopping) - 6 kilometres (3.5 miles)| Belém Tower - 6 kilometres (3.5 miles)| Gare do Oriente train station - 8 kilometres (5 miles)|
Lisbon Hotels - Hotel Real Parque