The hotel offers a range of spa facilities, including a hot tub, Turkish bath, Finnish saunas and an immersion bath. Guests can also enjoy revitalising beauty treatments, including facials and massages, swim a few laps in the hotel's outdoor pool and tone up in the fitness room. In the evening, guests can sample a selection of Spanish and international dishes, served a la carte or buffet-style, in the restaurant and then head to the piano bar to enjoy live music and unwind with an after-dinner drink. Those visiting on business can stay connected via wireless Internet access and make use of the hotel's conference rooms and business centre. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange dry- cleaning and babysitting services, exchange currency and provide room service. Motorists will find parking facilities on site (surcharge). The ornamental gardens and fountains of Montjuic, home of the 1992 Olympic Games, are three kilometres away. Art-lovers will find the National Museum of Catalan Art, housing a collection of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque works, also within three kilometres of the hotel. Barcelona Airport is 11 kilometres away, with an approximate driving time of ten minutes.
Double: One queen bed or two twin beds. Neutral colours with wooden floor and contemporary furniture. Adjustable bed with a selection of pillows. Satellite television with pay movies, complimentary wireless Internet, direct-dial telephone and hi-fi with CD player. Coffee/tea-making facilities, complimentary minibar and bottled water. Bathroom with telephone, bathrobes, hair dryer and designer toiletries.
DB Single Use: One bed. Neutral colours with wooden floor and contemporary furniture. Adjustable bed with a selection of pillows. Satellite television with pay movies, complimentary wireless Internet, direct-dial telephone and hi-fi with CD player. Coffee/tea-making facilities, complimentary minibar and bottled water. Bathroom with telephone, bathrobes, hair dryer and designer toiletries.
The airport train station is a short walk from the terminals, via a covered walkway. Train services run from the airport to the city centre every 30 minutes. There is also an Aerobus service to Plaça de Catalunya every 12 minutes. Taxis are available in front of the airport terminals; a typical taxi fare from the airport to the hotel should be 30 EUR. Barcelona's integrated bus and metro system provides a cheap and efficient way of getting around the city.
Driving directions: On leaving Barcelona Airport, take the Ronda de Dalt road. Continue for 12 kilometres. At the crossroads, turn into Carreterra de Collblanc. Turn left into Calla Cardenal Reig. The hotel is number 11.
- Restaurant(s) Bar/Lounge
- Steam room Spa services on site
- Poolside bar Comp newspapers in lobby
- Banquet facilities Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge) Babysitting or child care
- Breakfast services Business center
- Currency exchange Medical assistance available
- ATM/banking Hot tub
- Secretarial services Business services
- Ballroom(s) Fitness equipment
- Swimming pool - indoor Elevator/lift
- Full-service health spa Safe-deposit box
- Pool table Air-conditioned public areas
- Umbrella Internet public area - wireless
- Suitable for children Room service (limited hours)
- Concierge desk Fireplace in lobby
- Shoe shine Conference room(s)
- Meeting room (small groups) Security guard
- Beauty services Dry cleaning service
- Sauna Outdoor pool-seasonal
- Internet public area - comp
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Window opens • Rollaway beds • Cribs (infant beds) available • Bottled water in room (complim • Trouser press • Premium bedding • Pay movies • Bathroom telephone • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Designer toiletries • Internet access - TV • Bidet • Child care (in room, surcharge • Electronic/magnetic keys • Handheld shower • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Smoking rooms • Extra towels/bedding in room • Blackout drapes/curtains • Internet access - complimentar
- Sants Railway station - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile) | - Placa d'Espanya - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Montjuic ('Mountain of the Jews) - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - National Museum of Catalan Art - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Greek Theatre - 3.5 kilometres (2 miles) | - Barcelona city centre - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) |
Barcelona Hotels - Hotel Spa Senator Barcelona