Set back off M Street, the Latham provides Colonial elegance amid the area's historical architecture. During warmer months, the hotel's rooftop pool provides a relaxing retreat and overlooks the C&O Canal. In the evenings, guests can choose to look in on Chef Michel Richard as he prepares award-winning French cuisine in a glass-enclosed kitchen at the highly acclaimed Citronelle Restaurant.
Select guestrooms at the Latham Hotel are hidden behind the doors of a quaint façade mimicking Georgetown's brick-lined streets and townhouses. All of the hotel's 133 guestrooms feature antique-reproduction armoires, dark wood furnishings marble topped work desks. Beds are dressed with down pillows and Egyptian cotton linens. Bathrooms include granite shower stalls, Rusk Sensories bath amenities and terrycloth bathrobes. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is availble for a fee.
Standard room: One king bed or two double beds. Desk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge). Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Clock radio. Coffee/tea maker. Refrigerator on request. Complimentary newspaper. Iron/ironing board. Hair dryer and makeup mirror.
From Washington Dulles International Airport:
Take I-66 East to Rosslyn/Key Bridge Exit.
Proceed to M Street and turn right.
Take M Street to Thomas Jefferson.
Latham Georgetown Hotel is on the right.
- High Speed Internet Lounge
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary) Internet public area - wireless
- Concierge services Swimming pool - outdoor - Rooftop
- Comp newspapers in lobby Parking (valet) - $32 Per Day
- Meeting room (small groups) Business center
- Banquet facilities Restaurant(s)
- Dry cleaning service Fitness equipment
- Lounge Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Internet public area - wireless Concierge services
- Swimming pool - outdoor - Rooftop Comp newspapers in lobby
- Parking (valet) - $32 Per Day Meeting room (small groups)
- Business center Banquet facilities
- Restaurant(s) Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Complimentary toiletries • Premium bedding • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Internet access - TV • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding in room • Makeup mirror • Refrigerator (on request) • Shower/tub combination • Turndown service (on request) • Pay movies
Lincoln Memorial: 1.0 mile | White House: 2.0 miles | Washington Monument: 2.0 miles | National Aquarium: 2.0 miles | Pentagon: 3.0 miles | U.S. Capitol: 3.0 miles |
Washington Hotels - Latham Hotel Georgetown