Hotel Features. The nine-storey Le Meridien Etoile hotel features a jazz-inspired interior design. There is a gift shop on site. The 24-hour front desk and concierge can provide information on sightseeing and babysitting services. The onsite 'open studio' has wireless Internet access and computers.
Breakfast (surcharge) and lunch is served in L Terrasse du Jazz, in the hotel's interior atrium garden. Guests can dine on traditional French cuisine at L'Orenoc restaurant. The Lionel Hampton Jazz Club has a bar and hosts live concerts every evening. Le Meridien Etoile hotel also offers 24-hour room service.
Le Meridien Etoile hotel has a conference and business centre with secretarial services and banqueting facilities. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Hotel guests are given discounted access to a fitness centre located across the street.
Guestrooms. Le Meridien Etoile hotel's 1,025 air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated in a contemporary style. Rooms have satellite televisions, large desks, dial-up Internet access, minibars and safes. They all feature views of the city or the inner courtyard. Marble bathrooms have bath/shower combinations.
Expert Tip. The Palais de Congres, opposite the hotel, is also home to L'Atrium du Palais, a designer shopping mall, and Angelina's tea room, which claims to serve the best hot chocolate in Paris.
Please note: La Terrasse du Jazz will be closed 10th-14th April and 3rd-28th July. L'Orenoc will be closed 17th-21st May and 29th July-27th August. La Terrasse du Jazz will be open every day when L'Orenoc is closed, and L'Orenoc will be open every day La Terrasse is closed. These dates are subject to change.
Classic Jazz Single: One double bed. Desk. Dial-up Internet connection. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Clock radio. Minibar. Hair dryer. In-room safe. Complimentary newspaper.
Guests of this room type receive: one entry ticket for the Lionel Hampton Jazz Club.
Deluxe Room: One double bed or two twin beds. City or inner-courtyard view. Satellite TV in 10 languages. Sliding doors between entry hall and bedroom. Bathroom decorated in black and beige marble includes shower/tub combination and separate toilet room. Other features: Pay movies, in-room safe, dial-up Internet access. Bathroom phone. Minibar built into entry hall.
Classic Room: One double bed or twin. City or inner courtyard view. TV with satellite channels in ten languages and pay movies. In-room safe, dial-up Internet access. Bathroom includes a shower/tub combination.
Classic Jazz Double: One double bed or two twin beds. Desk. Dial-up Internet connection. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Clock radio. Minibar. Hair dryer. In-room safe. Complimentary newspaper.
Guests of this room type receive: two entry tickets for the Lionel Hampton Jazz Club.
New Executive Room: One double or one twin bed. LCD television with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathroom with walk-in shower, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Complimentary access to the fitness club near the hotel.
Check-in time is 3 PM Check-out time is Noon Small pets only
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- High Speed Internet Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services Photocopy machines
- Audio-visual equipment Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Bar/lounge Security guard
- Babysitting or child care Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand Number of rooms: 1,025
- Conference room(s) Event catering
- Photocopy machines Number of rooms: 1,025
- Gift shops or newsstand Audio-visual equipment
- Conference room(s) Event catering
- Restaurant(s) in hotel Concierge services
- Currency Exchange Secretarial services
- Security guard Babysitting or child care
- Bar/lounge Parking (surcharge)
- Fax machine Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge) Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours) Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shoe shine Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk Business center
- Porter/bellhop Express check-out
- Doorman/doorwoman Dry cleaning service
- Banquet facilities Limo or Town Car service available
- Internet access - wireless Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Business services Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge) Fax machine
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk Shoe shine
- Multilingual staff Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary) 24-hour front desk
- Business center Porter/bellhop
- Express check-out Doorman/doorwoman
- Dry cleaning service Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available Internet access - wireless
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
Room Amenities: , , • Cribs (infant beds) available • Soundproofed rooms • Iron/ironing board (on request) • Minibar • Housekeeping • Internet access - dial-up • Private bathroom • Telephone • Cable/satellite TV • Wake-up calls • Complimentary newspaper • Air conditioning • Non-smoking rooms • Smoking rooms • In-room safe • Clock radio • Hair dryer • Desk • Climate control • Pay movies • Voice mail • Rollaway beds
Palais des Congres convention centre - across the street| Bois de Boulogne - 1 block away | Arc de Triomphe - 800 metres | Champs Elysees - 800 metres | Eiffel Tower - 6 kilometres | Place de la Concorde - 2.5 kilometres | Musee d'Orsay - 3 kilometres | Opera Garnier - 3 kilometres
Paris Hotels - Le Meridien Etoile