Hotel Features. The lobby in the fashionable Le Meurice hotel has a view of the glass ceiling in the winter garden. Discreet concierge staff can provide information on Paris attractions, and there is a currency exchange and safe at reception. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Restaurant Le Meurice offers classic French cuisine and is decorated by Philippe Starck. Restaurant Le Dali offers traditional dishes, and cocktails are available at Bar 228. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Le Meurice hotel provides laptops and faxes for use in guestrooms. Four elegant salons are available for meetings.
The hotel's Well-Being Centre offers beauty treatments and massages. Masseuses are specially trained in 'vinotherapy', which uses grape seed extracts. There is also a fitness room, sauna, steam room and spa.
Guestrooms. Le Meurice hotel's 160 climate-controlled guestrooms have entry foyers, seating areas, televisions with Internet access, minibars and safes. Marble and mosaic- tiled bathrooms have bathrobes and designer toiletries.
Expert Tip. The concierge can map out a number of unique shopping galleries within a few blocks of the hotel, including the galleries of the Jardin du Palais Royal and Galerie Vivienne.
Deluxe Double Room: One king bed, one queen bed, or two twin beds. Louis XVI-style furnishings. Larger sitting area and extra closet space. Views of the inner courtyard, or side street. Entry foyer and small sitting area. TV with wireless keyboard and Internet access. Minibar. Desk. Marble bathroom with biedt, dressing table with mirror, adjustable jet shower, large bathtub, double sink, and separate toilet.
Junior Suite: One king bed. Louis XVI-style furnishings. Views of the inner courtyard, or side street. Separate sitting area. Desk. High-speed Internet connection. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Minibar. Marble bathroom. Hair dryer. In-room safe.
Superior double room: One king bed, one queen bed, or two twin beds. Louis XVI-style furnishings. Views of the inner courtyard, or side street.Entry foyer and small sitting area. TV with wireless keyboard and Internet access. Minibar. Desk. Marble bathroom with adjustable jet shower, large bathtub, double sink, and separate toilet.
Minimum check-in age 21 Check-in time is 3 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- High Speed Internet Security guard
- Sauna Translation services
- Business center Fitness equipment
- Conference room(s) Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours) Suitable for children
- Babysitting or child care Health Club
- Currency Exchange Steam Room
- Sauna Dry Cleaning Service
- Banquet Facilities Safe-Deposit Box - Front desk
- Concierge Desk Elevator/Lift
- Shoe shine Computer rental
- Parking (valet) Air-conditioned public areas
- Spa services on site Hair salon
- Concierge services Bar/lounge
- Restaurant(s) in hotel Number of rooms: 160
- Number of floors: 7 Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Video library Pets considered
- Multilingual staff 24-hour front desk
- Porter/bellhop Doorman/doorwoman
- Limo or Town Car service available Internet access - wireless
- Ballroom(s) Beauty services
- Floor butler Massage - treatment room(s)
- Umbrella Gift shops or newsstand
- Event catering Audio-visual equipment
- Secretarial services Fireplace in lobby
- Parking (surcharge) Tour assistance
- Exhibit space Express check-out
- Medical assistance available Full-service health spa
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services Express check- in
- Number of floors: 2
Room Amenities: , , • Turndown service • Bathroom telephone • Hypo-allergenic bedding available • Smoking rooms • Hair dryer • Climate control • In-room safe • Private bathroom • Air conditioning • Cable/satellite TV • Multi-line phone • Minibar • Desk • Wake-up calls • Pay movies • Bathrobes • Voice mail • Housekeeping • Window opens • Makeup mirror • Television • Extra towels/bedding • Telephone • Complimentary toiletries • CD player • Clock radio • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request) • Direct-dial phone • Child care (in room, surcharge) • Massage - available in room • Sewing kit • Slippers • Separate bathtub and shower • Bathroom scale • DVD player • Complimentary newspaper • Separate sitting area • Internet access - surcharge • Cassette player • Coffee/tea maker • Electronic/magnetic keys
Tuileries Gardens - across the street | Place Vendome - 2 blocks | Musee du Louvre - across the Tuileries | Musee d'Orsay - across the Tuileries | Opera Palais Garnier - 800 metres | Avenue des Champs-Elysees - 800 metres | St-Germain-des-Pres - 1.6 kilometres | Centre Georges Pompidou - 1.6 kilometres | Notre Dame Cathedral - 1.6 kilometres | Eiffel Tower - 3.0 kilometres |
Paris Hotels - Le Meurice Paris - Luxury Hotel