Hotel Features. This six-storey hotel combines modern architecture with traditional Arabic touches. The health club and spa offers an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and fitness equipment. Beauty services and massage treatments are also available. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer currency exchange, tour assistance and the use of a safe-deposit box and 24-hour room service is available. The air- conditioned public areas have high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) and complimentary newspapers are on offer in the lobby. There is complimentary valet parking.
The Mosaic Mediterranean Restaurant serves Mediterranean specialities and international dishes in a bright, contemporary setting. Al Nassau Grill, located just off the lobby, serves barbecue and the Atrium Café offers light meals throughout the day.
The hotel has a business centre and 25 meeting rooms are available, offering 5,000 square metres of space.
Aerobics classes are offered in the health club. There is also a children's playroom, and tennis courts on site.
Guestrooms. The 389 guestrooms have traditional decor and furnishings with Arabic touches. All are equipped with satellite television, air conditioning and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Other standard amenities include complimentary bottled water, minibars, and coffee/teamakers. Complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryers are all provided.
Expert Tip. Dira Souk, 10 kilometres from the Mariott Riyadh, offers a flavour of traditional Arabic life with handicrafts and antiques from all over the Middle East.
Standard Room: One king bed or one double bed with down comforter. City view. Located on floors 3-6. Arabian-style decor. High-speed Internet port (surcharge). Cable/satellite television. Telephone with complimentary local calls. Complimentary daily newspaper. Coffee and tea facilities, minibar, and complimentary bottled water. Bathroom with shower/tub combination and scales. Bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryer. Iron and ironing board.
From King Khaled International Airport (RUH):
Distance to Marriott Riyadh hotel is 37 kilometres, approximately 30 minutes' drive.
Getting there. Guests can take a taxi from the airport to the hotel; the fare should be around 20 USD.
Getting around. A car is recommended for exploring the surrounding area.
- High Speed Internet Audiovisual equipment
- Sauna Restaurant(s)
- Breakfast services Medical assistance available
- Computer rental Gift shop or newsstand
- Beauty services Elevator/lift
- Internet public area - high-speed Parking (Complimentary)
- Health club Internet public area - wireless
- Pool table Coffee shop or cafe
- Currency exchange Business center
- Conference room(s) Security guard
- Internet public area - surcharge Fitness equipment
- Parking (valet) Ballroom(s)
- Swimming pool - indoor Banquet facilities
- Arcade/game room Comp newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas Television in lobby
- Shoe shine Wedding services
- Event catering Room service (24 hours)
- Steam room Massage-treatment room
- Shopping on site Bar/lounge
- ATM/banking Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities Meeting room (small groups)
- Secretarial services Safe-deposit box
- Dry cleaning service
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Complimentary toiletries • Internet access - high speed • Bottled water in room (complim • Electronic/magnetic keys • Internet access - surcharge • Sewing kit • Bathroom scale • Shower/tub combination
Old City of Riyadh: 5 km| Museum of Archaeology and Folklore: 5 km| Geant Shopping Mall: 10 km| Gold Souk: 10 km| Dira Souk: 10 km| Al Faisaliah Shopping Mall: 13 km| Mamlaka Shopping Mall: 13 km|
Riyadh Hotels - Marriott - Riyadh