Hotel Features. The Marriott Philadelphia Downtown features four restaurants including 13, serving American classics with contemporary twist and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Circ, a lobby-bar, offers cocktails, light snacks, appetizers and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel has Starbucks located in the lobby. Recreational facilities include a swimming pool, a spa tub and a fitness center. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Guestrooms. Guestrooms at the Marriott Philadelphia Downtown feature Marriott Revive beds with 300-thread count sheets, down duvet with covers and feather pillows. Turndown services are provided. Refrigerators and microwave ovens are available upon request. Select rooms offer city center views.
Expert Tip. Adjacent to the Marriott Philadelphia Downtown is the Reading Terminal Market. Open since 1893 and now housing more than 80 merchants, the market offers fresh produce, meat, flowers, baked goods, kitchenwares and other goods. two adults and children under 13. This offer is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet or full menu. Promotion may not be available on all days and is not combinable with other promotions.
Standard room: One king bed or two double beds with down comforter (bedspread) and triple sheeting. Center city view. Located in 23-story main building or nine-story renovated historic building. High-speed Internet access (surcharge), cable TV with HBO and other premium channels, pay movies, video games (surcharge). Coffee/tea maker. Refrigerator available on request. Nonsmoking.
From Philadelphia International Airport:
Approximate distance to the hotel is 11.5 miles.
- Sauna Sauna
- Health Club Florist
- Beauty Salon Fitness Equipment
- Restaurant(s) Safe-Deposit Box - At front desk
- Gift Shop or Newsstand Swimming pool - indoor
- Shoe shine Garden
- Business center Coffee shop or cafe - Starbucks
- Steam room Babysitting or child care
- Wedding services Massage-treatment room
- Internet public area - wireless - Fees Apply Concierge desk - Limited Hours
- Massages available - In-room Shopping on site
- Conference room(s) - 90,000 Square Feet ATM/banking
- Ballroom(s) Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Bar/lounge
- Children stay free - 17 Years and Under Spa Tub
- Luggage storage Laundry facilities
- Self parking - $36 Per Day Parking (valet) - $44 Per Day
Room Amenities: , , • Internet access - high speed • Cribs (infant beds) available • Rollaway beds • Internet access - surcharge • Premium TV channel(s) • Refrigerator (on request) • Video-game console • Pay movies • Complimentary newspaper (M-F) • Complimentary toiletries • Cable/satellite TV • Premium bedding • Shower/tub combination
Market-Frankford Subway Line: Adjacent | Reading Terminal Market: Adjacent | Philadelphia Convention Center: Adjacent | Gallery Mall: Adjacent | Chinatown: 0.2 mile | Liberty Bell: 0.2 mile | Independence Hall: 0.2 mile | Cultural District: 0.4 mile | Penn's Landing/Waterfront Area: 1.0 mile | Philadelphia Stock Exchange: 1.0 mile | University of Pennsylvania: 1.5 miles | Lincoln Financial Field: 6.0 miles |
Philadelphia Hotels - Marriott Philadelphia Downtown