Hotel Features. The hotel has a gym with fitness equipment and aerobics classes as well as a sauna. There is a lounge bar, multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer the use of a safe-deposit box and complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Wireless Internet is available in the air-conditioned public areas, and the hotel offers parking for a surcharge.
Guestrooms. The 97 guestrooms are located over seven floors and have bright modern decor, light wood furnishings and fabrics in navy and red. All include satellite television with Internet access (surcharge), direct-dial phones, climate control, minibars with complimentary bottled water, and safes. Bathrooms provide complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Expert Tip. No visitor to Rome should miss the imposing St Peter's square, arguably the best-known public gathering place in the world.
Getting there. There is an express train service every 30 minutes to Rome's Termini train station (journey time 30 minutes). A single ticket costs around 10 EUR. Taxis are readily available at the airport, but take a licensed metered taxi only. An airport surcharge is payable. A taxi to the city centre will cost around 60 EUR.
- Garage Conference room(s)
- Meeting room (small groups) Sauna
- Umbrella Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge) Safe-deposit box
- Fitness equipment Internet public area - wireless
- Air-conditioned public areas Television in lobby
- Suitable for children Business services
- Concierge desk Internet public area - surcharge
- Elevator/lift Bar/lounge
- Dry cleaning service Comp newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Villa Ada (park) - 800 metres| - Libia Street (shopping) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Macro Museum (contemporary art) - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Musei Capitolini - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - National Gallery of Modern Art - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Teatro dell 'Opera- 3.5 kilometres (2 miles)| - Saint Peter's Square - 8 kilometres (5 miles)| - Vatican City - 8.5 kilometres (5.5 miles)|
Rome Hotels - Mercure Roma Corso Trieste