Guests can hire bikes onsite to explore the local area, relax in front of the fire in the lobby, pamper themselves in the hair salon, and browse the gift shop. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can advise on local restaurants and attractions, and business guests can use the business centre. Other amenities include dry cleaning services and garage parking. A number of shops and 'winstubs' (traditional Alsacian restaurants) are within walking distance of the hotel, as are historical attractions. The gothic cathedral is 500 metres away, and the remains of the city walls which are 1.5 kilometres away. The 170 kilometre-long Wine Road, which offers panoramic views over picturesque villages and vineyards, is 10 kilometres away, and the Pottery Region of Betschdorf and Soufflenheim villages is 46 kilometres distance. Strasbourg Airport is 20 kilometres from the hotel, an approximate driving time of 20 minutes.
Superior Room with 1 double bed: One double bed. Modern, light decor and furnishings. Air conditioning, satellite television with pay movies, wireless Internet connection, direct-dial phone, minibar, and desk. Bathroom with hair dryer.
Superior 2 Zip beds: One murphy bed. Modern, light decor and furnishings. Air conditioning, satellite television with pay movies, wireless Internet connection, direct-dial phone, minibar, and desk. Bathroom with hair dryer.
Taxis and hire cars are available from the airport. Trains and buses also run from the airport to the centre of Strasbourg. The closest train station, Gare Centrale, is one kilometre from the hotel. Strasbourg is served by a network of cycle lanes, and bicycles are available for hire throughout the city. Trams and buses also serve the city.
Driving directions: From the airport take highway A35 E25 in the direction of Strasbourg. Take Exit Two 'Place des Halles'. Follow 'Parking Printemps', then the Rue du Feaubourg de Pierre, the Quai Kellermann, and the Rue Marbach.
- Garage Business center
- Umbrella Safe-deposit box
- Hair salon Shoe shine
- Comp newspapers in lobby Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours) Dry cleaning service
- Parking (surcharge) Gift shop or newsstand
- Parking nearby Pets allowed
- Parking garage Elevator/lift
- Fireplace in lobby Internet public area - wireless
Room Amenities: , , • Smoking rooms • Cable/satellite TV • Extra towels/bedding • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Pay movies • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Direct-dial phone • Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cathedral - 500 metres| - Rohan Palace Museums - 800 metres| - Petite France District - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Alsatian Museum - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - City Wall and Vauban Dam - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile) | - European Quarter - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)| - Wine Road - 10 kilometres (6 miles) | - Mont Sainte Odile and Obernai (Market town) - 29 kilometres (18 miles) | - Betschdorf and Soufflenheim (Pottery villages) - 46 kilometres (28.5 miles)| - Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle - 55 kilometres (34 miles)|
Strasbourg Hotels - Mercure Strasbourg Centre 3