After breakfast, guests can relax with a coffee and complimentary newspaper in the lobby, visit the fitness room or unwind in the sauna. The hotel restaurant serves buffet breakfasts, light Mediterranean dishes and traditional German fare for lunch and dinner. The hotel houses eight meeting rooms, able to accommodate up to 200 people, which can be used for a range of business and social functions. Staff on the 24-hour front desk can assist with airport transport and currency exchange, and lock valuable items in the safe-deposit box. Guests wishing to relax in the privacy of their rooms can make use of 24-hour room service. Guests arriving by car will find garage parking available for around 10 EUR per day. There are many popular attractions within easy reach of the hotel, including the Chocolate Museum and the Sports and Olympics Museum, both 300 metres away. The opera, cathedral and Musical Dome, hosting popular London musicals, are all two-and-a-half kilometres from the hotel. Cologne-Bonn Konrad Airport is 15 kilometres (9 miles) away, and can be reached in approximately 20 minutes by car.
Superior Room with 1 queensize bed and s: One twin bed. Desk. Dial-up Internet connection. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board on request.
Standard Room with 1 queensize bed and s: One queen bed. Desk. Dial-up Internet access. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board on request.
Train number 13 runs from the airport to Cologne central station. From here bus numbers 132 or 133 run to Rosenstrasse station which is 800 metres from the hotel. Taxis are also available outside Terminals 1 and 2 and fares cost around 25 EUR. All transport facilities (bus, tram, tube and the RE (Regional Express), RB (Regional Bahn) and S (S-Bahn) trains can be used with compound tickets which are issued by the Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Sieg (VRS). Besides these there are train-only tickets. Ticket- vending machines at Cologne's train stations issue both kinds of tickets. At tram/tube/bus stations, only compound tickets (VRS) are available.
Driving directions: From the airport, take the motorway A59 in the direction of Cologne city centre (Zentrum). At the interchange Koln-Rath/Heumar, change to motorway A559 and continue towards the city centre. Take exit Zentrum,/Deutz Messe and go straight ahead over Severins Bridge. Take the first exit after the bridge, follow the street and turn right at the second traffic lights. Dorint Novotel Koln City is 200 metres further along on the right.
- Garage High Speed Internet
- Children Stay Free - Under 16 years Coffee in lobby
- Restaurant(s) Conference Room(s)
- Wake Up Service Fitness Equipment
- Safe-Deposit Box - Front desk Rollaways and cribs (infant beds)
- Smoking Rooms Available Currency Exchange
- Pets Allowed Banquet Facilities
- Bar/Lounge Sauna
- Dry Cleaning Service Meeting Room (small groups) - Small groups
- Comp Newspapers in Lobby - Comp in lobby Elevator/Lift
- Garden - 24 hours Parking garage - Surcharge
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Pay movies • Window opens • Rollaway beds • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Direct-dial phone • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding in room • Shower/tub combination • Smoking rooms
- Chocolate Museum - 300 metres | - Sports and Olympics Museum - 300 metres | - Opera - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Koeiner Dom/Cathedral - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Musical Dome (musical shows) - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Koelnarena (sports and music events) - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Fairground/exhibition centre - 3.5 kilometres (2 miles)| - Zoo and Aquarium - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - RheinEnergieStadion (sports and music events) - 9 kilometres (5.5 miles) | - Phantasialand Bruehl (family fun park) - 18 kilometres (11 miles)|
Cologne Hotels - Novotel Koeln City