The Côté Jardin restaurant serves seasonal, contemporary dishes and daily specials, and opens onto a poolside terrace for outdoor dining, while the open- plan Novotel Café offers a simple menu of light meals and snacks. During fine weather, guests can soak up the sun by the outdoor pool, and then unwind over drinks in the informal bar. A range of office-support services are available in the onsite business centre, and the hotel houses six meeting rooms, the largest of which can accommodate up to 45 people. Those with laptops can stay connected via wireless Internet access. Other practical amenities include a 24-hour front desk, room service, a safe-deposit box and dry- cleaning services. Younger guests will find a playground at Compans Caffarelli Gardens, within 20 metres of the hotel. Toulouse's Modern Art Museum and the rugby stadium are both 700 metres from the hotel. Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is six kilometres away, with an approximate driving time of 15 minutes.
Superior Room with 1 double bed and sofa: One double bed. Light decor with modern furnishings. Air conditioning, satellite television with pay movies, wireless Internet connection, clock radio, direct-dial phone, minibar and desk. Bathroom with hair dryer. Nonsmoking.
Superior Room with 1 double bed and 1 si: Two twin beds. Balcony. Light decor with modern furnishings. Air conditioning, satellite television with pay movies, wireless Internet connection, clock radio, direct-dial phone, minibar and desk. Bathroom with hair dryer.
Junior Suite: One queen bed. Light decor with modern furnishings. Desk. Wireless Internet access. Satellite TV with pay movies. Clock radio. Direct-dial phone. Minibar. Hair dryer.
Taxis leave from outside Arrivals Door C; a typical fare to the hotel is 25 EUR. Shuttle buses leave from Door C for the city centre every 20 minutes. Fares are 4 EUR one-way and 6 EUR return. The shuttle stops are at the bus station, Jean Jaurès, Jeanne d'Arc and Compans Caffarelli. The nearest train station to the hotel is Matabiau, 1.5 kilometres away. The easiest way to explore Toulouse and the surrounding area is by car.
Driving directions: From the motorway 'Periphique' head for Toulouse centre. Take Exit 30 for Pont Jumeaux and Toulouse Centre. Stay in the left-hand lane. Continue past the traffic lights, and then stay in the right-hand lane past the second set of lights to Place de l'Europe. Continue for 150 metres and the hotel is on the left.
- Garage Concierge services
- Internet public area - wireless Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Television in lobby Parking garage
- Dry cleaning service Comp newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box Swimming pool - outdoor
- Restaurant(s) Audiovisual equipment
- Parking nearby Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities Business center
- Shoe shine Bar/lounge
- Suitable for children Conference room(s)
- Gift shop or newsstand Coffee shop or cafe
- Internet public area - surcharge Room service (limited hours)
- Umbrella Parking (surcharge)
- Elevator/lift Meeting room (small groups)
- Library Express check-in
- Laundry facilities Parking (valet)
- Express check-out
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Climate control • Premium bedding • Pay movies • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Direct-dial phone • Premium TV channel(s) • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding in room
- Japanese Garden - 20 metres| - Compans Caffarelli Gardens and Playground - 20 metres | - Canal du Midi and Garone River - 200 metres | - Modern Art Museum - 700 metres | - Toulouse Olympique XIII (rugby stadium) - 700 metres | - Capitole Square and Museums - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| - Cite de l'Espace (space museum) - 10 kilometres (6 miles) | - Airbus Production Sites - 10 kilometres (6 miles) | - Golf course - 15 kilometres (9 miles) |
Toulouse Hotels - Novotel Toulouse Centre