Hotel Features. The Omni Shoreham Hotel's lobby opens onto the dining room of Robert's Restaurant that serves American Continental cuisine, including T-bone steaks, Maryland crab cakes and lobster. Morsels offers grab-and-go light fare. The Mark Russell Marquee Lounge, a wood-paneled cigar and martini bar, provides an intimate setting for mingling and offers complimentary evening hors d'oeuvres. The hotel includes more than 100,000 square feet of event space including a 40,000-square-foot exhibit hall, seven ballrooms and 24 function rooms equipped with high-speed Internet access, music and entertainment. The hotel features a heated outdoor pool, a dry sauna, a poolside bar and a spa tub. The limited-hour Spa and Fitness Center arranges massage and beauty treatments, on request. The Omni Shoreham houses a jewelry store and a gift shop. Pets are permitted at the hotel, and pet fees are donated to an organization that trains and places service dogs for the visually impaired.
Guestrooms. This hotel offers 834 guestrooms, with select rooms providing private balconies that overlook Rock Creek Park or the Woodley Park neighborhood. Cushioned headboards form a backdrop for beds dressed in pillowtop mattresses, triple-sheeting and down comforters. Turndown service is provided nightly, during which chocolates are placed on pillows. Room amenities include 32-inch flat-screen televisions and MP3 adaptors. Wireless Internet access is available for a fee. Laptop-compatible, in-room safes are complimentary. Refrigerators are available upon request for a fee. Bathrooms incorporate free-standing espresso cabinetry with marble vanities and feature Institute Swiss toiletries.
Expert Tip. Mark Russell made a name for himself by spoofing American politicians, and his venue of choice, the Marquee Bar, became "the place" where politicians joined in the laughter. These performances were so popular that the hotel renamed the bar in Mr. Russell's honor.
Deluxe room: One king bed, two double beds, or two queen beds. City or park views. 300-400 square feet. Antique-reproduction furnishings. Wireless Internet access (surcharge). Cable/satellite TV with premium channels. Complimentary weekday newspaper. Minibar and coffeemaker. Refrigerator available on request (surcharge). Marble bathroom with massaging showerhead, pedestal sink, and Institute Swiss bath products.
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport:
Approximate distance to the hotel is eight miles.
Follow George Washington Parkway northbound to Washington D.C.
Follow past the Pentagon to the Memorial Bridge.
Merge into the right lane and exit at Independence Drive.
Follow Independence Drive along the Potomac River
Independence Drive becomes Rock Parkway.
Get into left lane
Bear left and exit left at Calvert Street
Turn left off of the ramp.
The hotel is located on the left.
- Sauna High Speed Internet
- Sauna ATM/Banking
- Restaurant(s) Shoe shine
- Bar/lounge Safe-deposit box
- Coffee shop or cafe Spa services on site
- Patio Poolside bar
- Wedding services Gift shop or newsstand
- Spa Tub Concierge desk
- Conference room(s) Elevator/lift
- Dry cleaning service Ballroom(s)
- Room service (24 hours) Security guard
- Garden Comp newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair accessible Currency exchange
- Shopping on site Laundry service
- Fitness equipment - Fees Apply Airport transportation (fees apply)
- Business center - Staffed/5 Computers Internet public area - wireless - Complimentary
- Breakfast services - Fees Apply Children stay free - 17 Years and Under
- Jewelry shop Parking (valet) - $28/24 Hours In/Out
- Suitable for children Self parking - $23/24 Hours In/Out
- Swimming pool - outdoor - Seasonal Pets allowed - 35 Lbs. and Under
- Pet policy - $50/Stay, 2 Max. Sauna
- ATM/Banking Restaurant(s)
- Shoe shine Bar/lounge
- Safe-deposit box Coffee shop or cafe
- Spa services on site Patio
- Poolside bar Wedding services
- Gift shop or newsstand Spa Tub
- Concierge desk Conference room(s)
- Elevator/lift Dry cleaning service
- Ballroom(s) Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard Garden
- Comp newspapers in lobby Wheelchair accessible
- Currency exchange Shopping on site
- Laundry service Fitness equipment - Fees Apply
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Business center - Staffed/5 Computers
- Internet public area - wireless - Complimentary Breakfast services - Fees Apply
- Children stay free - 17 Years and Under Jewelry shop
- Parking (valet) - $28/24 Hours In/Out Suitable for children
- Self parking - $23/24 Hours In/Out Swimming pool - outdoor - Seasonal
- Pets allowed - 35 Lbs. and Under Pet policy - $50/Stay, 2 Max.
Room Amenities: , , • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic/magnetic keys • Electronic check-out • Shower/tub combination • Refrigerator (on request) • Turndown service (on request) • Designer toiletries • Cribs (infant beds) available • Rollaway beds • Pay movies • Smoking rooms • Complimentary toiletries • Multi-line phone • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Cable/satellite TV • Extra towels/bedding • Climate control • Premium bedding • Iron/ironing board (on request • Bathroom telephone • Direct-dial phone • Makeup mirror
Rock Creek Park: 1 block | Metrorail: 1 block | Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan Metro Station: 1 block | National Zoo: 2 blocks | Washington National Cathedral: 1.5 miles | Dupont Circle: 1.5 miles | Kennedy Center: 2.0 miles | Georgetown University: 2.0 miles | George Washington University: 3.0 miles | Georgetown: 3.0 miles | Howard University: 3.0 miles | Vietnam Veterans Memorial: 3.0 miles | White House: 3.5 miles | U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum: 3.5 miles | Smithsonian Institution: 3.5 miles | U.S. Capitol: 4.5 miles
Washington Hotels - Omni Shoreham Hotel