Hotel Features. This property features a low-rise façade that resembles a 19th century western railroad station, complete with a clock tower. The hotel's interior echoes the architecture of America's early railroad days and is decorated with elaborate ceilings and stained-glass accents. Hospitality rooms include large conference tables and wet bars. Two outdoor pools and a limited-hour, complimentary fitness room provide recreation. Restaurants include the Pasta Palace, The Broiler and the Oyster Bar. Jack's Irish Pub is known for serving Irish classics such as Guinness stew and corned beef with cabbage. Select booths feature personal televisions, and live entertainment is offered Fridays and Saturdays.
Guestrooms. The Palace Station Hotel and Casino offers 1,021 guestrooms in a 21-story tower. Two-story wings border an interior courtyard. Standard rooms feature views of The Strip or downtown. Tower Rooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses and 42-inch flat-screen televisions. All bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads, and Tower Room bathrooms include granite vanities. High-speed Internet access is offered for a fee.
Expert Tip. Get the Boarding Pass, a complimentary card that consolidates members' slots and table plays into single accounts for 10 Nevada casinos. Plays earn cash-back points and room and restaurant comps.
Resort fees are determined and collected by the hotel and are subject to change.
Fee includes use of hotel and spa facilities, Internet access, complimentary newspaper, fitness facility access, business services, gift shop discount, airport shuttle service, and special coupons and promotions.
Luxury Tower: One king or two double beds. Shower or shower/tub combination. Desk. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). Voice mail. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Refrigerator (on request). Iron/ironing board (on request).
Courtyard : One king bed or two double beds. Desk. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). Voice mail. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Refrigerator (on request). Shower only. Iron/ironing board (on request). Nonsmoking.
From McCarran International Airport:
Approximate distance to the hotel is six miles.
Follow I-15 North to Sahara Avenue exit.
The hotel is located on the left.
- High Speed Internet Currency Exchange
- ATM/Banking Safe-Deposit Box - At front desk
- Parking (valet) - Complimentary Security guard - 24 Hours
- Elevator/lift Concierge desk - Limited hours
- Gift shop or newsstand Restaurant(s)
- Garden Business center - 24-Hours/Fees Apply
- Internet public area - wireless - Fees Apply Casino
- Conference room(s) Room service (24 hours)
- Arcade/game room Bar/lounge
- Event catering Self parking - Complimentary
- Luggage storage Fitness equipment - Comp/ Limited Hours
- Courtyard Dry cleaning service - Daily
- Parking garage Airport transportation (complimentary) - Limited H
- Spa Tub Children eat free - 2 Years and Under
- Shuttle Service - Comp to The Strip Ballroom(s)
- Wheelchair accessible Live entertainment
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Climate control • Rollaway beds • Pay movies • Complimentary toiletries • Blackout drapes/curtains • Iron/ironing board (on request • Refrigerator (on request) • Electronic/magnetic keys
Las Vegas Strip: 1.0 mile | Fremont Street Experience: 3.0 miles| Nevada State Museum: 3.0 miles| Clark County Heritage Museum: 7.0 miles | Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area: 20.0 miles | Lake Mead/Hoover Dam: 35.0 miles|
Las Vegas Hotels - Palace Station Hotel and Casino