Hotel Features. Guests are welcomed to the property by a chess-themed lobby. The lobby features wooden chess tables, a roaring fireplace and an adjacent library nook with a chessboard and overstuffed chairs. Hotel dining options include Ruth's Chris Steak House, known for its oven-prepared steaks, and Rooks Corner Bistro serving three meals daily. Flexible meeting space is available. The hotel's self-service business center is open 24 hours a day. Wireless Internet access is available, for a fee. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub and a complimentary fitness room.
Guestrooms. Standard guestrooms at the Renaissance Chicago North Shore hotel are furnished with premium feather bedding. Technological enhancements include 32-inch flat-screen televisions, and wireless Internet access for a fee. Refrigerators and microwave ovens are available, on request. Bathrooms feature granite vanities and are stocked with Lather toiletries.
Expert Tip. The Chicago Botanical Garden features 26 gardens with more than 2.2-million plants and native habitat areas with walking trails. This popular attraction is open daily, except on Christmas Day.
Deluxe room: One king bed or two double beds with feather-top mattresses, down pillows, and down duvets. Work area. Wireless high-speed Internet access. Dual phone lines with voice mail. Cable TV with premium channels and pay movies. Designer toiletries. Iron/ironing board.
- Fitness Equipment Safe-Deposit Box - Front Desk
- Swimming pool - indoor Elevator/lift
- Security guard - 24 Hours Gift shop or newsstand
- Meeting room (small groups) Spa Tub
- Wheelchair accessible Luggage storage
- Pets allowed Wedding services
- Ballroom(s) Concierge services
- Children stay free - 17 Years and Under Self parking
- Dry cleaning service - Monday - Saturday Arcade/game room
- Comp newspapers in lobby Event catering
- Room service (limited hours) Pet policy - $75/Pet/Night
- Internet public area - wireless - Fees Apply Restaurant(s)
- ATM/banking Business center
- Shuttle Service - Comp/Nearby Attract. Laundry facilities
Room Amenities: , , • Cribs (infant beds) available • Multi-line phone • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Non-smoking rooms • Cable/satellite TV • Designer toiletries • Pay movies • Premium bedding • Complimentary newspaper (M-F) • Climate control • Video-game console • Window opens • Rollaway beds • Shower/tub combination • Television - Flat-panel
Ravinia Music Festival: 2.0 miles | Chicago Botanic Gardens: 1.0 mile | Six Flags Great America: 15.0 miles | Old Orchard Shopping Mall: 5.0 miles |
Northbrook Hotels - Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel