The hotel's restaurants vary in formality from à la carte menus in the main restaurant to snacks and sandwiches at the Da Vinci bar. Both regional specialities and international cuisine are available. The bar also offers a variety of cocktails prepared on request. The hotel has a two-storey health club with an indoor swimming pool, jetted tub, sauna, solarium and a fitness area. Personal trainers are available to assist and consult with guests and massage and beauty treatments are also available. Conferences and social receptions can also be accommodated for a maximum capacity of up to 700 people. Fourteen rooms of varying sizes are available in total. Underground parking costs 8 EUR for 24 hours. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff that can assist with transport and entertainment bookings, recommendations on where to visit in the area. The shopping mall in the main train station is 500 metres away, whilst the Thomaskirche is one kilometre from the hotel and Leipziger Zoo is two kilometres from the hotel. Leipzig Airport is 18 kilometres from the hotel.
Deluxe Room: One queen bed or two twin beds. Desk. Wireless Internet connection (surcharge). Cable/satellite TV with pay movies and VCR. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board on request. Complimentary newspaper.
Junior Suite: One king bed. Desk. Wireless Internet connection (surcharge). Cable/satellite TV with pay movies and VCR. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board on request. Complimentary newspaper.
Club Room: One queen bed or two twin beds. Desk. Wireless Internet connection (surcharge). Cable/satellite TV with pay movies and VCR. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board on request. Complimentary newspaper.
Penta Junior Suite:
Penta Queen room:
Penta Plus Queen incl Lounge Access:
Penta Junior Suite incl. Lounge Access:
Penta Plus Twin incl Lounge Access:
Penta Twin room:
Public trains run every 30 minutes between Leipzig Main Station and the airport. The train costs 3.20 EUR one way, and the main station is 500 metres from the hotel. A typical taxi fare from the airport costs 30 EUR.
Driving directions from the airport: Take the A14 motorway in the direction of Dresden. Exit at Leipzig/Mitte B2 and follow signs for the city centre and the main train station. Follow green signs with 'Renaissance Leipzig Hotel'.
- High Speed Internet Babysitting or child care
- Bar/lounge Business services
- Conference room(s) Restaurant(s)
- Safe-deposit box Swimming pool
- Banquet facilities Business center
- Dry cleaning service Fitness equipment
- Meeting room (small groups) Parking (valet)
- Parking garage Sauna
- Shoe shine Swimming pool - indoor
- Library Exhibit space
- Umbrella Comp newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services Medical assistance available
- Concierge desk Gift shop or newsstand
- Coffee in lobby Secretarial services
- Express check-in Elevator/lift
- Internet public area - wireless Health club
- Suitable for children Currency exchange
- Internet public area - surcharge Express check-out
- Translation services Parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services Room service (24 hours)
- Ballroom(s) Air-conditioned public areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount) Breakfast services
- Hot tub Massage-treatment room
- Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Multi-line phone • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Blackout drapes/curtains • Direct-dial phone • Handheld shower • Electronic/magnetic keys • Shower/tub combination • Sewing kit • Climate control • Pay movies • Cribs (infant beds) available • Rollaway beds • Iron/ironing board (on request • Smoking rooms • Extra towels/bedding in room • Window opens
Gewandhaus zu Leipzig - 300 metres| Opera Leipzig - 300 metres| Train station shopping mall - 500 metres| Maedler passage/Auerbachkeller (famous restaurant) - 500 metres| Thomaskirche - 1 kilometre (0.5 mile)| Voelkerschlachtdenkmal (monument) - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| Leipziger Zoo - 1.8 kilometres (1 mile)| Sachsen Therme - 6 kilometres (4 miles)| Leipzig Messe - 8 kilometres (5 miles)| Belantis Park (theme park) - 18 kilometres (11 miles)|
Leipzig Hotels - Renaissance Leipzig