The Riverview Plaza hotel offers 374 guestrooms in a 28-story building. Accommodations have contemporary decor, warm tones, and most offer panoramic views of Mobile Bay or historic downtown. Thoughtful room amenities include cable televisions, coffeemakers, desks, internet access and refrigerators.
Effective September 8, 2007, the hotel's pool is closed for renovations. During this time, complimentary passes to the YMCA are available to guests. There is no estimated completion date available.
Deluxe room: One king bed or two queen beds. Contemporary decor. Wireless Internet access (surcharge). TV with premium cable channels and pay movies. CD player and clock radio. Coffee/tea maker. Complimentary newspaper. In-room safe. Hair dryer.
From Mobile Regional Airport:
Take Airport Blvd E onto I-65 S.
Take I-65 S to I-10 E to Water St.
The hotel is on the right-hand side.
Taxis are available from airport to hotel.
- High Speed Internet Dry Cleaning Service
- Sauna ATM/Banking
- Wake Up Service Internet Access - Charges Apply
- Rollaway Bed - Charges Apply Cribs - Charges Apply
- Restaurant(s) Housekeeping - Daily
- Safe-Deposit Box - At front desk Express Check-in
- Conference Room(s) Fitness Equipment
- Banquet Facilities Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or cafe Swimming pool - outdoor
- Meeting room (small groups) Gift shop or newsstand
- Elevator/lift Comp newspapers in lobby - Comp/In the Lobby
- Audiovisual equipment Hotel Parking - $5 - $15
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Complimentary toiletries • Pay movies • Rollaway beds • Cribs (infant beds) available • Premium TV channel(s) • Internet access - TV • Internet access - surcharge • Premium bedding
Old City Hall | Saenger Theatre | Mobile Civic Center | Cooper Riverside Park | The Fort Conde Museum | Mobile Museum of Art: 2.0 miles | Battleship USS Alabama: 5.0 miles | Gulf Coast Exploreum Museum of Science | Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center
Mobile Hotels - Renaissance Riverview Plaza Hotel