With tables spilling from onto a sunny terrace, the Wintergarten restaurant is a relaxed, informal dining area offering an international menu and buffets on Fridays. The Bistro Residenz-Treff restaurant also has outdoor seating, and offers regional and international dishes. Beauty treatments are available in the massage treatment room, and guests can make use of the gym, solarium, sauna and steam room. Business travellers can hold meetings or corporate events in the fully equipped conference rooms, which are able to cater for up to 160 delegates. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange child care, exchange currency and book tickets for events and shows in the area. Guests arriving by car will find free outdoor parking available on site (garage for a fee). Guests can hire bikes from the hotel and explore the River Elbe, which lies within 500 metres, or hop on a bus to the centre of Dresden, five kilometres away. The closest airport is Dresden-Klotzsche, which is 14 kilometres away and can be reached by car in approximately 15 minutes.
Standard Double: Two twin beds or one double bed. Simple decor with floral furnishings and wood furniture. Satellite television, direct-dial phone, wireless Internet connection and minibar. Bathroom with hair dryer, shower or tub, and complimentary toiletries.
Standard Single: One twin bed. Simple decor with floral furnishings and wood furniture. Satellite television, direct-dial phone, wireless Internet connection and minibar. Bathroom with hair dryer, shower or tub, and complimentary toiletries.
Buses 77 and 97 run every ten minutes from the airport to the city centre. Taxis are available from the terminal building, and should cost around 15 EUR to the hotel. Buses run between the hotel and the city centre; the sights are easily navigated on foot.
Driving directions: From the airport, take the A4 motorway in the direction of Chemnitz. Exit at Dresden-Alstadt, and take the B6 to the city centre. From here turn right at the Aral petrol station and follow signs for Pirna/Prag. The hotel is on the first road on the right.
- Coffee Maker Pets Allowed - Surcharge
- Steam Room Laundry Facilities
- Cribs Sauna
- Dry Cleaning Service Children Stay Free - under the age of 12
- Beauty Salon Smoking Rooms Available
- Currency Exchange Wake Up Service
- Conference Room(s) Restaurant(s)
- Bar/Lounge Fitness Equipment
- Safe-Deposit Box - Front desk Banquet Facilities
- Coffee in lobby Express Check-in
- Massage-treatment room Business services
- Garden - Limited hours Concierge desk
- Babysitting or child care - On request Gift shop or newsstand
- Spa tub Elevator/lift
- Meeting room (small groups) - Small groups Parking garage - 8 Euros per day
- Parking (Complimentary) - Outdoor Breakfast services - surcharge
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Complimentary toiletries • Smoking rooms • Cribs (infant beds) available • Direct-dial phone • Handheld shower • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit
- River Elbe - 500 metres | - Congress Centre - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Opera House - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Japanese Palace - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Dresden city centre - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - Meissen (porcelain town) - 25 kilometres (15.5 miles)|
Dresden Hotels - Ringhotel Residenz Alt Dresden