Guests can start their day with a buffet breakfast before borrowing a bike from the hotel and exploring the local area or jogging along the waterfront. Later, guests can dine on international and traditional Swedish cuisine in the large restaurant, which has high, arched ceilings and a glazed atrium. Families with children can enjoy 'Sigge's Castle' playroom while those with business needs will benefit from a business centre with audiovisual equipment, and conference facilities that can accommodate up to 150 people. Garage parking is also available for an additional fee. Numerous shops and restaurants are within walking distance, and the Old Town, Royal Palace, Royal Opera and Stockholm Globe Arena can all be found within three kilometres. Stockholm Arlanda Airport is 45 kilometres away with an approximate driving time of 45 minutes.
Taxis are available from the airport. Buses, trains and the Arlanda Express also run from the airport into the centre of town and stop close to the hotel.
- High Speed Internet Conference room(s)
- Parking garage Internet public area - wireless
- Business services Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out Complimentary breakfast
- Internet public area - comp Parking (surcharge)
- Business center Elevator/lift
- Parking (valet) Meeting room (small groups)
- Bar/lounge Express check-in
- The Cultural House - 900 metres| - Skansen Open Air Museum and Zoo - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - The Old Town - within 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Royal Palace - within 3 kilometres (2 miles)|City Hall - nearby| - Royal Opera - within 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Stockholm Globe Arena - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Drottingholm Palace - 20 kilometres (12.5 miles)|
Stockholm Hotels - Scandic Sergel Plaza