The hotel's Pinocchio Restaurant offers an à la carte menu of international dishes with a French influence, including the house speciality, Fairytale Steak, which is cooked at the table on a hot soapstone. Guests can unwind with a drink in the hotel's lobby bar, or in Kieglekroa, the oldest pub in Trondheim. Kids will receive a surprise upon check-in, and high chairs and children's menus are available in the restaurant, while adults can use discounted access to the nearby 3T Treningssenter health club. The hotel has a meeting room for up to 120 people, and there is wireless Internet access in public areas. There are garage parking facilities beneath the hotel (surcharge). The hotel is within 500 metres of the Trøndelag Theatre, Nidaros Cathedral and the National Museum of Decorative Arts, which houses a collection of Norwegian arts and crafts dating from 1500 to 1999. Those looking for a family day out can visit the Pirbadet water park, two kilometres from the hotel. Trondheim-Vaernes Airport is 32 kilometres away, an approximate driving time of 45 minutes.
The airport train station is 200 metres from the terminal. Regular services run to Trondheim Sentralstasjon, one kilometre from the hotel. The airport bus runs every 15-30 minutes to Trondheim city centre and costs 62 NOK. Taxis are available at the airport and should cost around 500 NOK. Cheaper fares are available on shared taxis booked at least four hours in advance. Trondheim is compact and can be explored on foot. The city is also well served by buses and taxis.
- Suitable for children Currency exchange
- Conference room(s) Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge) Internet public area - wireless
- Restaurant(s) ATM/banking
- Laundry facilities Safe-deposit box
- Dry cleaning service Bar/lounge
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount) Concierge services
- Parking garage Business services
- Elevator/lift Audiovisual equipment
- Trøndelag Teater (Theatre) - 200 metres | - National Museum of Decorative Arts - 500 metres| - Nidaros Cathedral - 500 metres| - Ringve Museum - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| - Pirbadet (Water park and swimming complex) - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Sommerseter Golfbane (Golf) - 3 kilometres (2 miles)|
Trondheim Hotels - Scandic Hotel Prinsen