Hotel Features. The glass-clad Scandic Stockholm Infra City hotel offers panoramic views over the business district. The modern lobby has designer furniture and views over the tropical garden. There is high-speed Internet access in public areas, and a currency exchange in the lobby.
Set in an indoor tropical garden filled with palm trees, the Atrium Bar and Lounge serves traditional dishes and light snacks. Major sport events are screened. Flavours Restaurant offers innovative international dishes using fresh seasonal ingredients. Set amidst the greenery of the atrium, it has modern furnishings and white table linen.
Up to 1500 people can be accommodated in the hotel's 25 meeting rooms. Secretarial and banqueting services are available, and there is a business centre.
The Scandic Stockholm Infra City hotel has a well-equipped fitness centre offering an indoor swimming pool, a gym and two saunas.
Guestrooms. The Scandic Stockholm Infra City hotel's 320 air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated in a modern style with wooden furnishings. Rooms feature satellite television, dial-up Internet connections, desks and sofa beds.
Expert Tip. Team-building events are on offer at the Wik Event centre, four kilometres from the hotel.
From Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN):
Distance to Scandic Stockholm Infra City hotel is 15 kilometres, approximately 20 minutes' drive.
Getting there. The Arlanda Express train runs between the airport and Stockholm central station. The journey time is 20 minutes, and single tickets cost 200 SEK. Trains depart from the underground railway station. Flygbussarna airport coaches run between terminals 2, 4 and 5 and central Stockholm every 10 minutes at peak times. Buses to many other destinations are also available. Taxi rank officers are available to guide passengers to a variety of taxis, including environmentally friendly cars. Taxis to the city centre cost about 400 SEK. Prices are all subject to change.
Getting around. The hotel is located on Kanalvagen, overlooking the Infra City business area. Stockholm city centre is easy to explore on foot, and has many pedestrianised streets. The city is served by an extensive bus network and metro (T-Banen) system, and trams run throughout parts of the city. Tickets are valid for 60 minutes and cost 30 SEK. Some islands in the city's archipelago are linked by boats in the summer months. Taxi fares can be very expensive. Indoor and outdoor parking are available at the hotel. Onsite garage parking is available (surcharge).
- Elevator/lift Currency exchange
- Swimming pool - indoor Parking garage
- Exhibit space Ballroom(s)
- Secretarial services Parking (surcharge)
- Comp newspapers in lobby Conference room(s)
- Banquet facilities Fitness equipment
- Bar/lounge Meeting room (small groups)
- Coffee shop or cafe Business center
- Audiovisual equipment Restaurant(s)
- Dry cleaning service Room service (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities Internet public area - high-speed
- Sauna Suitable for children
- Health club Business services
- Event catering
- Golf Courses - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Wik Event (Team-building events and activities) - kilometres (2.5 miles)| - Gunnes Gård (Open-air Iron Age museum) - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)| - Strindberg Museum - 19 kilometres (12.5 miles)| - Modern Art Museum - 20 kilometres (12.5 miles)| - Stockholm city centre - 25 kilometres (15.5 miles)|
Stockholm Hotels - Scandic Infra City