Hotel Features. The Scandic Simonkenttä Helsinki features eight naturally-lit meeting rooms with complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel includes a fitness center and Finnish sauna. The hotel's restaurant and bar serves international and Finnish dishes, wines, cocktails, and specialty coffees. The hotel offers complimentary breakfasts all mornings.
Guestrooms. Guestrooms feature French windows with views of Helsinki. Rooms offer minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access and cable television are included. Rooms feature private bathrooms with showers or bathtubs.
Expert Tip. Built in 1757, Sederholm House was originally a private dwelling. The oldest stone building in the city centre, the house is now a museum. The two-story, mansard-roofed house features vaulted brick cellars and limestone floors.
From Helsinki Vantaa Airport:
Approximate distance to the hotel is 18 kilometres.
Taxi ranks and bus stops are located in front of both terminals. Timetable information is available in Arrivals halls. Public buses to Helsinki city centre depart every 10-30 minutes and the Finnair bus every 15- 20 minutes daily.
- High Speed Internet Elevator/lift
- Currency exchange Parking nearby
- Bar/lounge Fitness equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas Meeting room (small groups)
- Room service (24 hours) Coffee shop or cafe
- Conference room(s) Business center
- Concierge services Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or child care Suitable for children
- Dry cleaning service Sauna
- Restaurant(s) Internet public area - wireless - Complimentary
Central Train Station - 321 metres| Vanha Kirkko Park - 321 metres| Esplanadin Park - 321 metres| Kasvitieellinen Park (Botanical Gardens) - 643 kilometres| Market Square - 965 metres| Senate Square - 965 metres| Temppeliakio Church - 965 metres| Sederholm House - 965 metres| Töölön Lake - 965 metres| Gulf of Finland - 1.1 kilometres
Helsinki Hotels - Scandic Simonkentta Helsinki