<UL><LI>The Sino Swiss Hotel Beijing overlooks the village of Xiao Tainzhu in Beijing, China.</LI> <LI>Four kilometers from Beijing Capital International Airport</LI> <LI>18 kilometers from the Forbidden City</LI> <LI>18 kilometers from the central train station</LI></UL>
<UL><LI>Complimentary airport transportation and shuttle service into the downtown area available for a fee</LI> <LI>Fitness center, racquet courts, sauna, spa tub, solarium and massage treatment room</LI> <LI>Indoor/outdoor pool</LI></UL>
<UL><LI>High-speed Internet access for a fee</LI> <LI>Cable television</LI> <LI>Minibars and coffeemakers</LI></UL>
<span style="color: black;font-weight: bold"> Please Note:</span>
The hotel now offers a complimentary round-trip shuttle service to and from Beijing Capital Airport (PEK). The shuttle bus runs on the half hour from 6:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. Find the hotel shuttle station at the Carpark No. D118, which is located across from the International Arrivals Exit No. 5.
In addition, the shuttle runs to downtown Beijing seven times during the day. This new service will suit the business and pleasure traveler alike.
Superior Room: One queen or two twin beds. Located on floors 2–9. 28 square meters (301 square feet). Satellite TV. Direct-dial phone. Minibar. Coffee/tea maker.
Deluxe room: One king or two twin beds. Pool/garden view. Located on floors 3–8. 36 square meters (387 square feet). Sitting area. Desk with Internet access (surcharge). International direct-dial phone. Satellite TV. Direct-dial phone. Minibar. Coffee/tea maker.
Superior Duplex Suite: One king or two twin beds. Pool/garden view. Located on floors 9–11. Split-level suite with separate living area and kitchenette. 56 square meters (600 square feet). High-speed Internet access (surcharge). Daily newspaper and business magazine.
From Beijing Capital International Airport:
Approximate distance to the hotel is four km.
Getting there. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service that departs from car park D109 (across from International Arrivals Gate 5). The shuttle also takes guests to downtown destinations such as China World Trade Centre, the marble bridge, and a public bus stop.
- Sauna Sauna
- Dry Cleaning Service Whirlpool
- Business Center Wake Up Service
- Fitness Equipment Bar/Lounge
- Restaurant(s) Babysitting or child care
- Swimming pool - indoor Gift shop or newsstand
- Swimming pool - children's Elevator/lift
- Meeting room (small groups) Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor Airport transportation (fees apply)
- Safe-deposit box Currency exchange
- Coffee shop or cafe Rollaway bed - Fees Apply
- Airport transportation (complimentary) Health club
- Laundry facilities Spa services on site
- Hair salon Spa Tub
- Massage-treatment room Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs - Complimentary Self parking
- Internet public area - wireless - Fees Apply Translation services
- Billiards Concierge desk
Room Amenities: , , • Non-smoking rooms • Cable/satellite TV • Direct-dial phone
Crab Island: 1.0 km | Central City: 15.0 km | Train station: 18.0 km | Forbidden City: 18.0 km | Tiananmen Square: 18.0 km | Great Wall: 45.0 km
Beijing Hotels - Sino Swiss Hotel Beijing