<UL><LI>The Sofitel Savigny Frankfurt is located in Frankfurt, Germany.</LI> <LI>Situated in the city centre, 350 metres from Frankfurt main railway station</LI> <LI>1.5 kilometres from the Goethe Museum </LI> <LI>12.5 kilometres from Frankfurt International Airport</LI></UL>
Sofitel Savigny Frankfurt Features.
<UL><LI>Restaurant Savigny serving international cuisine</LI> <LI>Goethe Garden serving German specialities and international dishes in the hotel garden</LI> <LI>Meeting facilities</LI> <LI>Complimentary Internet access</LI></UL>
<UL><LI>Contemporary guestrooms</LI> <LI>Air conditioning</LI> <LI>Minibars and complimentary bottled water</LI> <LI>Satellite television</LI> <LI>Wireless Internet access (surcharge)</LI></UL>
Superior Room with 2 single beds: One twin bed. Muted decor and stylish, contemporary furnishings. Balcony. Desk. Satellite television with pay movies, wireless Internet connection (surcharge), direct-dial phone with voicemail, climate control, complimentary newspaper, clock radio, complimentary bottled water, safe and minibar. Bathroom with complimentary toiletries, slippers, bathrobes and hair dryer.
Superior Room with 1 single bed: One twin bed. Muted decor and stylish, contemporary furnishings. Balcony. Desk. Satellite television with pay movies, wireless Internet connection (surcharge), direct-dial phone with voicemail, climate control, complimentary newspaper, clock radio, complimentary bottled water, safe and minibar. Bathroom with complimentary toiletries, slippers, bathrobes and hair dryer.
Frankfurt airport has two passenger railway facilities: The Regional Train Station and the Fernbahnof long- distance train station. Taxis are readily available outside both terminals. Regular buses stop at the bus station in front of the Terminal One Arrivals hall on level one and at the bus bay in front of the Arrivals/Departures halls on level two, Terminal Two. The public transport system is excellent and integrates the city's bus, tram, S-Bahn and U-Bahn lines. Hourly or daily tickets are available at almost any stop. Cycling is a good way of getting around as most streets have cycle lanes.
- Comp newspapers in lobby Breakfast services
- Elevator/lift Restaurant(s)
- Conference room(s) Dry cleaning service
- Bar/lounge Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours) Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Internet public area - comp Business center
- Currency exchange Parking (valet)
- Air-conditioned public areas Television in lobby
- Pets allowed Safe-deposit box
- Library Parking nearby
- Banquet facilities Concierge desk
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Umbrella
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Complimentary toiletries • Designer toiletries • Climate control • Pay movies • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Internet access - high speed • Iron/ironing board (on request • Bottled water in room (complim • Direct-dial phone • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding in room • Handheld shower • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit
- Messe Frankfurt Convention Centre - 600 metres | - Old Opera House - 900 metres | - Palm Gardens - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Zeil (Shopping and restaurants) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Goethe Museum - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| - Zoo - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Rebstock (Swimming pool) - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Modern Art Museum - 3 kilometres (2 miles)|
Frankfurt Hotels - Sofitel Savigny Frankfurt