Hotel Features. Dining options at the hotel include The Grill on the Alley, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant, Pagoda Restaurant and Bamboo Lounge, and the Fountain Restaurant. The Fountain Restaurant offers a Sunday brunch, including items such as house-smoked salmon and roasted prime rib of beef. Daily afternoon teas include finger sandwiches, freshly-baked scones and French pastries, and an assortment of teas. The Lobby Lounge features two plasma televisions and nightly live entertainment. The Tova Day Spa offers body treatments, massages, facials, and salon and tanning services. The hotel features a rooftop pool on the fourth floor, a fitness center and a health club. An executive business center is on site. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel for a fee.
Guestrooms. Guestrooms feature marble bathrooms with separate walk-in showers and tubs. Terry-cloth bathrobes are provided. Rooms include coffeemakers and automated minibars. Signature rooms feature private patios with direct access to the 60-foot, outdoor pool. Suites are available.
Expert Tip. In an effort to become more Earth-friendly, complimentary "green" parking is available at Fairmont properties in California. Overnight guests driving hybrid vehicles are offered complimentary parking at the hotel.
Fairmont Queen: One queen bed. Premium bedding. Soft neutral tones. Desk. Cable TV with pay movies and video games (surcharge). Complimentary local calls. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). Marble bathroom with phone and separate vanity, tub, and shower. Minibar. In-room safe. Bathrobe.
Minimum check-in age 21 Check-in time is 3 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Garage High Speed Internet
- Business center Babysitting or child care
- Banquet facilities Spa Tub
- Hair salon Fitness equipment
- Conference room(s) Bar/lounge
- Parking (valet) Parking (surcharge)
- ATM/banking Express check-out
- Swimming pool - outdoor Event catering
- Ballroom(s) Currency exchange
- Room service (24 hours) Sauna
- Restaurant(s) in hotel Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand Pets accepted
- Number of rooms: 808 Number of floors: 20
- Audio-visual equipment Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas Patio
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Spa services on site Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby 24-hour front desk
- Porter/bellhop Doorman/doorwoman
- Security guard Limo or Town Car service available
- Internet access - wireless Massage - treatment room(s)
- Parking (secure)
Room Amenities: , , • In-room safe • Clock radio • Desk • Video-game console • Pay movies • Voice mail • Climate control • Designer toiletries • Premium bedding • Bottled water in room (complimentary) • Bathroom telephone • Internet access - high speed • Window opens • Multi-line phone • Bathrobes • Housekeeping • Hypo-allergenic bedding available • Extra towels/bedding • Free local calls • Minibar • Complimentary newspaper • Air conditioning • Cable/satellite TV • Wake-up calls • Internet access - surcharge
San Jose Museum of Art: Adjacent | Cesar Chavez Park: Across the Street| Tech Museum of Innovation: Across the Street| McEnery Convention Center: 1 block| Children's Discovery Museum: 2 blocks| San Jose Center for the Performing Arts: 2 blocks| San Pedro Square: 2 blocks| South First Street Area: 2 blocks| HP Pavilion: 0.5 mile| San Jose Historical Museum: 2.0 miles
San Jose Hotels - The Fairmont San Jose