Hotel Features. The Goodwin Hotel was built in 1889 and features a Queen Anne façade with a four-story marble atrium featuring columns and an arched ceiling. The Goodwin Hotel serves breakfasts daily in Pierpont's Restaurant. America's Cup Bar & Lounge serves cocktails and dinners and includes sofas, bookshelves and a television. This Hartford hotel's meeting and event space accommodates up to 400 people, and business services are available. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day and includes cardiovascular and weight training equipment. Massage treatments are available by appointment.
Guestrooms. Guestrooms at the Goodwin Hotel are equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access and cable television. Complimentary newspapers are delivered to the guestrooms daily. Room service is available. Guestrooms include sleigh beds with pillowtop mattresses. The marble bathrooms include bathrobes.
Expert Tip. The Goodwin Hotel is one block from Bushnell Park. The park includes statues, fountains and a carousel. The northern entrance to the park features the 85-foot Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Arch.
Standard room: One queen bed with pillowtop mattress. 400 square feet. Cable TV with HBO and pay movies. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrobes. Complimentary daily newspaper delivery.
Pet fee charged at hotel/condo Minimum check-in age 21 Check-in time is 3 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Parking (valet) Express check-out
- Room service (limited hours) Bar/lounge
- Dry cleaning service Elevator/lift
- Fitness equipment Restaurant(s) in hotel
- ATM/banking Concierge services
- Pets accepted Number of rooms: 124
- Number of floors: 6 Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas Parking (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shoe shine Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary) 24-hour front desk
- Porter/bellhop Doorman/doorwoman
- Security guard Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available Internet access - wireless
- Ballroom(s) Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary Meeting rooms (small groups)
- Parking garage Parking (secure)
- Umbrella Express check- in
Room Amenities: , , • Iron/ironing board • Voice mail • Cable/satellite TV • Complimentary newspaper • Hair dryer • Smoking rooms • Pay movies • Clock radio • Desk • Bathrobes • Housekeeping • Air conditioning • Wake-up calls • Shower/tub combination • Internet access - complimentary • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding • Multi-line phone • Complimentary toiletries • Climate control • Premium bedding • Window opens • Rollaway beds • Cribs (infant beds) available • Internet access - high speed • Bathroom telephone • Direct-dial phone • Premium TV channel(s) • Microwave (on request) • Refrigerator (on request) • Turndown service (on request)
Business District - Adjacent | Civic Center - Across the Street | Bushnell Park - 1 block | Connecticut State University - 1.3 miles | Amtrak Station - 0.5 mile | Mark Twain House - 1.2 miles | Harriet Beacher Stowe House - 1.2 miles | Old State House - 2 blocks | Wadsworth Atheneum - 2 blocks | St. Patrick-St. Anthony Church - 2 blocks
Hartford Hotels - The Goodwin Hotel